Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laura Ingraham equates liberals to an STD.
Laura Ingraham equates liberals to an STD.
An article from The Hill. 

As an aside, proud to say this moron blocked me on twitter. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/375251...ike-herpes
RE: Laura Ingraham equates liberals to an STD.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Ms Ingraham has intimate knowledge of herpes.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 24, 2018 at 7:00 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Ms Ingraham has intimate knowledge of herpes.

Boru

Brian Sapient who owns Rational Responders where I keep my poetry thread, was on her show, she was stupid for doing it because I guess she thought he'd be an easy target. Brian destroyed her.
(February 24, 2018 at 7:00 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Ms Ingraham has intimate knowledge of herpes.

Boru

😂😂😂
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
But Michael Moore equates NRA to ISIS

[Image: opmaVzi9_o.png]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Laura Ingraham also attacked students for 'speaking to adults like that' after the CNN Town Hall. The Same Laura Ingraham who sings the praises of Trump who calls adults names like... "Little Marco" and "Rocket Man" and such. Not to mention how she speaks to adults.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 4528 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4243 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do conservatives lie more than liberals? Angrboda 23 2556 June 17, 2018 at 11:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Liberals versus Leftists Neo-Scholastic 67 11571 November 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  'Big Joe' Humbles a group of liberals ErGingerbreadMandude 26 5683 January 25, 2017 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Upholding separation of church and state equates to a theocracy Foxaèr 9 2519 May 12, 2014 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Anti-Science: Liberals and Conservatives HAL9000 16 4977 June 28, 2013 at 6:44 am
Last Post: HAL9000
  How can the paramount good for liberals and conservatives be reconciled? Whateverist 10 5329 May 30, 2013 at 10:03 am
Last Post: orogenicman
  Conservatives Are Happier Than Liberals? Diamond 12 4405 July 12, 2012 at 4:04 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Infamous "Liberals" reverendjeremiah 29 10339 February 18, 2012 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye