Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The U.S's old bitch.
The U.S's old bitch.
The U.S under Trump have literally sucked up the Saudi treasury, the treasury that contains the money of the Arabian peninsula's people.
Masks had fell when Trump took presidency; and playing became open. Now, there is no doubt that the U.S has bitches in the region, working as mediators between the local wealth and the American Cowboy.

In other words; the government of the kingdom rob people out of their resources, and give it to the U.S in exchange of American protection.
The mediator between the two governments, is made so rich; the examples of his thievery includes but are not limited to:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world...bader.html

450 Million $ from the pockets of the citizens, robbery that was only made possible under American protection led by Trump:
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/8...bin-Salman

The U.S betrayed its WW2 allies yet again. Instead of services for the huge money Arabs payed -precisely Saudies-, they received a Mohammed Bin Salman and a boot to the ass.

It sucks. To see your money being sucked like that and spent on paintings and unjustified wars like the Yemen war.
The  American foreign policy proves again, that it has a fatal error. If your friends and allies are people like the Sauds, if you make deals with thugs like the Sauds, then you have a severe error in your whole system; and maybe you should step aside; even?

Only time will answer that. But for now; I so much enjoy "pro-ww2 allies" Arabs eating shit for putting their faith in the U.S. The boot is too hilarious.
RE: The U.S's old bitch.
(February 25, 2018 at 2:56 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The U.S under Trump have literally sucked up the Saudi treasury, the treasury that contains the money of the Arabian peninsula's people.
Masks had fell when Trump took presidency; and playing became open. Now, there is no doubt that the U.S has bitches in the region, working as mediators between the local wealth and the American Cowboy.

In other words; the government of the kingdom rob people out of their resources, and give it to the U.S in exchange of American protection.

Sounds like a business arrangement to me. Peace and prosperity is not a right in a hostile world.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 25, 2018 at 3:44 am)AFTT47 Wrote:
(February 25, 2018 at 2:56 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The U.S under Trump have literally sucked up the Saudi treasury, the treasury that contains the money of the Arabian peninsula's people.

Sounds like a business arrangement to me. Peace and prosperity is not a right in a hostile world.

The money is not an ownership of the Sauds. It's an ownership of the people of the land.
If somebody said "no"; they get torn to pieces by American weapons sold to the Sauds.

This is what thugs and gangsters do. Wild-West mentality, mixed with the Arabic Bedwin mentality.
The production is the hell we see.

If it's a deal; where are the votes of the people? Could you provide me a source; please? which is not related to the Saudi government? just one
We know that the American side voted; but did the Saudies allow their people to vote before the "deal"???

Even the devil make deals.
(February 25, 2018 at 3:44 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Sounds like a business arrangement to me. Peace and prosperity is not a right in a hostile world.
Especially when the people you're paying the protection money to are the very ones that will make your world hostile if you don't pay them.
"You got a nice store here buddy. It be a real shame if something happened to it. But I can help...."
Between 1985 and 2017 the US had a trade deficit with OPEC countries of nearly $1.5 trillion. It has been and continues to be the largest transfer of wealth from one group of people to another in the history of humanity. At more than $355 billion Saudi Arabia alone accounts for about 25% of the total. Meanwhile many if not most Americans struggle to pay healthcare and education while Saudi citizens get free healthcare and education that is basically paid for by America. I'm having a hard time feeling much sympathy for Saudis about now.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5170.html
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Atlas, did you ever read, hear, see, experience, surmise or imagine ANYTHING that didn't completely and totally piss you off?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: bush-kisses-saudi-prince.jpg?w=400]
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

There must be a photo of the WLB kissing the towel-headed fuck's ass, too.
I don't even want to see that . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 25, 2018 at 5:43 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(February 25, 2018 at 3:44 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Sounds like a business arrangement to me. Peace and prosperity is not a right in a hostile world.

The money is not an ownership of the Sauds. It's an ownership of the people of the land.
If somebody said "no"; they get torn to pieces by American weapons sold to the Sauds.

This is what thugs and gangsters do. Wild-West mentality, mixed with the Arabic Bedwin mentality.
The production is the hell we see.

If it's a deal; where are the votes of the people? Could you provide me a source; please? which is not related to the Saudi government? just one
We know that the American side voted; but did the Saudies allow their people to vote before the "deal"???

Even the devil make deals.
So if you had been in charge what would you have done differently?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steve Mnuchin's wife is a BITCH NuclearEnergy 9 3324 August 25, 2017 at 5:48 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  The Whiny Little Bitch Didn't Even Make the top of the news out here today Minimalist 11 1894 January 21, 2017 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  The Whiny Little Bitch Minimalist 5 662 January 17, 2017 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  It's A Bitch When Minimalist 5 1041 March 13, 2015 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Rand Paul meets DREAMer, transforms into bitch ass coward Ryantology 9 2407 August 6, 2014 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Fuck God's plan, He's our bitch popeyespappy 5 2154 March 27, 2012 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Silly Republicolibertarianazi bitch gets Ryan's budget Minimalist 8 2069 May 25, 2011 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah