Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silly Republicolibertarianazi bitch gets Ryan's budget
Silly Republicolibertarianazi bitch gets Ryan's budget
shoved up her ass in NY's most conservative district.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/25/nyregi...ction.html

Quote:Democrats scored an upset in one of New York’s most conservative Congressional districts on Tuesday, dealing a blow to the national Republican Party in a race that largely turned on the party’s plan to overhaul Medicare.

The results set off elation among Democrats and soul-searching among Republicans, who questioned whether the party should rethink its commitment to the Medicare plan, which appears to have become a liability as 2012 elections loom.

Two months ago, the Democrat, Kathy Hochul, was considered an all-but-certain loser in the race against Jane Corwin. But Ms. Hochul seized on her Republican rival’s embrace of the proposal from Representative Paul D. Ryan, Republican of Wisconsin, to overhaul Medicare, and she never let up.

Voters, who turned out in strikingly large numbers for a special election, said they trusted Ms. Hochul, the county clerk of Erie County, to protect Medicare.

“I have almost always voted the party line,” said Gloria Bolender, a Republican from Clarence who is caring for her 80-year-old mother. “This is the second time in my life I’ve voted against my party.”

Pat Gillick, a Republican from East Amherst, who also cast a ballot for Ms. Hochul, said, “The privatization of Medicare scares me.”

Oh, and Chrysler paid back its government loan today some 6 years early. Another ass-fucking for the money-grubbing whores in the GOP.

This was a good day.

RE: Silly Republicolibertarianazi bitch gets Ryan's budget
I'd be amazed to see republicans save face in time for the election if they keep fucking themselves in the ass like this.
You'd never think republicans were that limber with that stick up their butt, but they somehow managed to contort themselves quite a bit lately.

I'd like to think that this was intentional as a part of the democratic campaign, the deviousness of keeping themselves relatively sane and allowing the republicans talk themselves into a brick wall.

It's a good day today.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
And that 4-eyed little shit, Eric Cantor, is trying to hold disaster aid to Missouri as a hostage for offsetting budget cuts.

I swear...he reminds me of kids in high school who never ate lunch because every day a bigger kid stole his lunch money.

A slimey little cocksucker in a party full of slimey cocksuckers!

http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-i...thout-cuts

Quote:Today House Majority Leader Eric Cantor signaled that the Congress may not be willing to provide aid without accompanying spending cuts to other programs.
Those people are not for being productive, they just want to push their agenda at any cost. That's why bi-partisanship is a dirty word to Republicans.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 25, 2011 at 5:46 am)FaithNoMore Wrote: Those people are not for being productive, they just want to push their agenda at any cost. That's why bi-partisanship is a dirty word to Republicans.

"Bi-partisan" in Republicanspeak means Republicans get everything they want but Democrats don't have to look happy about it.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Here is an article from yahoo talking about how the Replublicans are scrambling to defend their Medicare plan after the big loss.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_debt

Notice the quote from Ryan...
Quote:"Trying to scare seniors and turning these things into political weapons, what that ends up doing is inflicting political paralysis,"

This coming from the party that threatened to shut down the governement if they didn't get their tax cuts.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The sad part is that Joplin is in a conservative, mostly Republican, bible-belt area, and most of the people there would probably otherwise support him. Just goes to show how Republicans don't even care about their own, it's all about politics, politics, politics. If the Democrats had done anything like this, Fox News and Rush Limbaugh would be all over it talking about how evil & mean-spirited the Democrats are.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
This plan, their master plan, is what will destroy them. It seems to be that that republican voters are not actually republicans. I think they watch too much propaganda: FOX.
(May 24, 2011 at 10:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And that 4-eyed little shit, Eric Cantor, is trying to hold disaster aid to Missouri as a hostage for offsetting budget cuts.

I swear...he reminds me of kids in high school who never ate lunch because every day a bigger kid stole his lunch money.

A slimey little cocksucker in a party full of slimey cocksuckers!

http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-i...thout-cuts

Quote:Today House Majority Leader Eric Cantor signaled that the Congress may not be willing to provide aid without accompanying spending cuts to other programs.

So they will Help the citizens as long as they can cut jobs? Thats all the Tea baggers have done, run around and cut jobs..cut education jobs, etc..and they ran on a "all we care about is making jobs" platform. In NC, they fooled the normally democrat electorate into voting teabag and the first thing proposed by the teabaggers was to shut schools down. In fact that is pretty much all they have done. Needless to say, the electorate are pissed.

Thats what they get for listening to those libertarianazi theo-cons.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wyoming Senator gets booed at Commencement. Jehanne 4 662 May 17, 2022 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The U.S's old bitch. WinterHold 9 931 February 26, 2018 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  And The Noose Gets A Little Tighter.... Minimalist 0 400 February 15, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 2559 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump Gets One Right! BrianSoddingBoru4 3 767 January 4, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Mila Kunis Gets A Big Fat Bucket Of Cool Points BrianSoddingBoru4 0 482 November 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Open Letter to Speaker Paul Ryan....... Brian37 8 2323 October 20, 2017 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB's Boy Gets His Ass Kicked in 'Bama Minimalist 3 723 September 26, 2017 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1794 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Steve Mnuchin's wife is a BITCH NuclearEnergy 9 3325 August 25, 2017 at 5:48 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy