Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pyramid scheme
Pyramid scheme
"A pyramid scheme (commonly known as pyramid scams) is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal".

Sounds familiar?
RE: Pyramid scheme
I truly hope you haven't just discovered this now.
(February 26, 2018 at 3:53 am)pocaracas Wrote: I truly hope you haven't just discovered this now.

I noticed quite a while ago that religion blackmails people with hell and heavenly life. But I didn't notice up until now that pyramid schemes have similar approach.
Dem fookin Masons, I hates um!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 26, 2018 at 8:17 am)purplepurpose Wrote:
(February 26, 2018 at 3:53 am)pocaracas Wrote: I truly hope you haven't just discovered this now.

I noticed quite a while ago that religion blackmails people with hell and heavenly life. But I didn't notice up until now that pyramid schemes have similar approach.

Kinda... but they mostly act on the offspring.
Invest in my ICO cryptocurrency SalCoin, guaranteed profit!! Definitely not a Ponzi scheme.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman