Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations, V!
Congratulations, V!
Iowa voted best state to live in.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/...376147002/

Quote:Iowa ranks as the best state to live in America, U.S. News says

You'll be pleased to know that their outstanding Health Care was one of the things that brought them in on top!

Angel

Oh, yeah... in the toilet was Louisiana which just nosed out fucking Mississippi.

Interestingly, 8 of the bottom ten were in the bible belt.  Nice work jesus you turd.
RE: Congratulations, V!
But you got trouble, right here in River City!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 28, 2018 at 2:00 am)Minimalist Wrote: Iowa voted best state to live in.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/...376147002/

Quote:Iowa ranks as the best state to live in America, U.S. News says

You'll be pleased to know that their outstanding Health Care was one of the things that brought them in on top!

Angel

Oh, yeah... in the toilet was Louisiana which just nosed out fucking Mississippi.

Interestingly, 8 of the bottom ten were in the bible belt.  Nice work jesus you turd.

Suffering is good for the soul don't you know.
Jesus is simply being kind.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
Oh Lard, ‘Bama is ranked 46th. There’s still hope, lol.
I believe in life before death.
Wut, I've been to Iowa...sadly the best thing I say about it is, wow, that's a lot of corn.
Funny they mention health care when I've had to replace my entire medical team this year because of ACA insurance, AGAIN. And no guaranty I won't have to do it again next year.

As for all the corn, I'm responsible for 500 acres of the stuff, sorry.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That's a lot of fucking corn.
I was stationed in Illinois for my Navy A-school early in '73. My introduction to Iowa was traveling there during the spring thaw. The stench of all that pig shit thawing was unbelievable.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(February 28, 2018 at 12:07 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Funny they mention health care when I've had to replace my entire medical team this year because of ACA insurance, AGAIN.  And no guaranty I won't have to do it again next year.

As for all the corn, I'm responsible for 500 acres of the stuff, sorry.

Drove across that damn state, couldn't get across it fast enough.

Then I hit Nebraska and figured that maybe Iowa wasn't quite so bad.

Next time I get the bright idea to help someone move a truck full of junk from Illinois to Oregon, I'm gonna set fire to the whole lot.
I80 across Nebraska is a grim boring drive.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  congratulations to Robvalue Joods 40 4303 January 19, 2016 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Congratulations to myself ^_^ Violet 36 4662 August 29, 2011 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Violet