Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
congratulations to Robvalue
congratulations to Robvalue
Congrats on your well deserved promotion! You will make an excellent addition to the fine staff here.

I'm so proud of you!!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: congratulations to Robvalue
Still waiting on my sandwich...

Sad
Dying to live, living to die.
Hands Beccs a sammich Smile
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Rob:

check your in box for an exciting packet of special offers, including a sensual sphincter-relax massage-erciser, a welcome basket of several Anusius approved lubes including the new and improved chipolata menthol, a weekend pass to The Den of Inequity in Chicago, and the new Doc Johnson titanium electro-sounding rods assortment pack.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Oh, quit sucking up.

Who's sucking up?
Congrats Rob Big Grin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
And as Rob moderates the board, he will soon discover the board will moderate him.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Rob. Remember. Fire the nukes in moderation!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Rob has always had insightful posts. I don't read every thread, however, of the ones I have read, Rob has been on point.

Rob is fair, insightful, articulate, respectful and to my knowledge, has never been blatantly rude to anyone here. This includes those who have trolled and flamed. I think he's going to make one hell of a fair-minded mod.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robvalue's video collection robvalue 235 51586 November 6, 2018 at 10:37 am
Last Post: brewer
  Happy Birthday robvalue brewer 44 3577 March 29, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Congratulations, V! Minimalist 12 559 February 28, 2018 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Happy Birthday robvalue brewer 13 1801 March 27, 2017 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Let's all tell Robvalue how much we love him! Losty 48 5366 August 24, 2016 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Happy Birthday Robvalue! Losty 32 3187 March 30, 2015 at 4:21 am
Last Post: Pizza
  Congratulations to myself ^_^ Violet 36 4662 August 29, 2011 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Violet