Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innovative bicycle
Innovative bicycle
https://twicycle.com/

RE: Innovative bicycle
That thing looks exhausting.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
That's going to catch on like capsicum based hemorrhoidal ointment.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

It's cool, but I suspect that it's only going to work well for Olympic class athletes. Think about being at your limit, aerobically, with just your legs. You don't have any more lung capacity. Giving your legs a periodic rest might be doable. But I wouldn't be leaning on that rest for any amount of time.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Seems that we should be searching for a more efficient bike. Not a less efficient bike.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Lol, damn. I don't ride bikes for the workout, but cause I'm too lazy to walk.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I want one.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(March 5, 2018 at 3:12 am)Jenny A Wrote: I want one.

1400$. Maybe when I have stable income I will get myself one as well.
I don't see this replacing a gym with proper equipment for exercising selected muscle groups. But if you think it's fun then lay on, McDuff!
(March 5, 2018 at 6:55 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I don't see this replacing a gym with proper equipment for exercising selected muscle groups. But if you think it's fun then lay on, McDuff!

I wanted to save on public transport fees using bicycle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bicycle Helmet!? franzis 15 1604 February 23, 2022 at 1:22 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  A bicycle as therapy J a c k 17 1772 July 14, 2018 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome