Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bicycle Helmet!?
Bicycle Helmet!?
Hi

Have think a long time about to Buy me a new Bicycle Helmet. Very important to me is that the Helmet has a reasonably good quality which is also suitable for everyday use.Do you have any recommendations for a good helmet?
I try and state simple facts in a nice way.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. 
RE: Bicycle Helmet!?
[Image: 8bf783d2-62b5-4969-899c-adda767f0be8_1.2...b8c2c.jpeg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
There are plenty of good helmets to be had, many of them certified. The more central question is what style helmet you want, as some provide lighter and airier designs, but less protection, and vice versa.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Nope.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
the question is Is about as well configured to elicit a useful answer as “i like to relocate, can you recommend a new place of residence?”
(February 5, 2022 at 9:40 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: the question is Is about as well configured to elicit a useful answer as “i like to relocate, can you recommend a new place of residence?”

Huh  Not really. Buying a safe helmet is pretty far from asking for a new residence area.

OP, search here-

https://www.bellhelmets.com/bike/?gclid=...gJUb_D_BwE
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
My whole life I've been told I'm hard headed, so, I've got a literal built-in helmet.
(February 5, 2022 at 10:12 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(February 5, 2022 at 9:40 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: the question is Is about as well configured to elicit a useful answer as “i like to relocate, can you recommend a new place of residence?”

Huh  Not really. Buying a safe helmet is pretty far from asking for a new residence area.

OP, search here-

https://www.bellhelmets.com/bike/?gclid=...gJUb_D_BwE

Ask for a recommendation out of the blue without specifying any constrains that should shapes the requirement is just like asking  for housing recommendation without specifying where, how much, what kind, and what preference.
(February 5, 2022 at 3:50 pm)franzis Wrote: Hi

Have think a long time about to Buy me a new Bicycle Helmet. Very important to me is that the Helmet has a reasonably good quality which is also suitable for everyday use.Do you have any recommendations for a good helmet?

If it was for me or family, I would go to Amazon and use their filter options. Amazon has a lot of 3rd-party sellers; I would try to buy "Amazon fulfillment", that way, you are at least getting your items from the Amazon warehouse.
I can recommend the Atmos from Giro. This is meanwhile my fourth helmet. It is very important that the helmet fits perfectly on your head. For me, the Atmos sits best so far. For other helmets, I often had the problem that, with a stooping posture, the helmet slipped slightly, despite the sensible attitude. The Atmos also has an ideal ventilation. I would also recommend you try out different helmets in a bike shop. You can feel very quickly which helmet is sitting, and which just wobbles around.
SPARE PARTS FOR JAWA AND CZ MOTORCYCLES SINCE 2004 BY JAVASHOP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A bicycle as therapy J a c k 17 1772 July 14, 2018 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Innovative bicycle purplepurpose 17 1981 March 9, 2018 at 2:38 am
Last Post: purplepurpose