Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common places of business you've never graced with your patronage?
Common places of business you've never graced with your patronage?
The title says it all.

Personally, I've never ordered from Papa John's or Chik-Fil-A or *gasp* Starbucks.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Common places of business you've never graced with your patronage?
Same 3 in the OP, and I've never bought anything from Apple.

Never had a Chrysler/Plymouth or Dodge.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't tink I've ever been to In-N-Out, which people native and transplant lose their minds over here.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm not giving Ferrari none of my business, ever! 

Bastards.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I used to work for Papa fucks, long ago. Just on the way they treat their labor like shit is reason enough to boycott them.
Disneyland, Disneyworld, any Disney-themed establishment. Can't stand Disney. It's like a cult here in California.

-Teresa
I've never set foot in a Whole Foods Market or Chick-fil-A
(March 8, 2018 at 10:15 am)c172 Wrote: I don't tink I've ever been to In-N-Out, which people native and transplant lose their minds over here.

I may be in the minority, but IMO In-N-Out is good, but overrated. I don't get the mystique.
(March 8, 2018 at 11:12 am)Cathooloo Wrote: I've never set foot in a Whole Foods Market or Chick-fil-A

Dude, Whole Foods' cafeteria has some good food. I've mastered the art of finding what costs less at each grocery store, though, and we only ever hit Whole Foods for the cafeteria. They're overpriced.
Hobby Lobby.  Those christards can go fuck themselves.

Oh, and for the last 60 years I stay the fuck out of churches.  I don't buy what those assholes are selling, either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 519386 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  I never Foxaèr 35 2843 October 5, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 401 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Unfinished Business Angrboda 17 980 September 22, 2021 at 11:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9771 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1827 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1053 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  I never had hangover. purplepurpose 15 1331 February 25, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pizzagate(the documentary you wish you'd never seen) particleman 14 1482 July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  September is the most common birth month. Losty 4 812 June 7, 2019 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: no one