Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eat, chew, swallow, repeat.
It's a never ending whirwind !
That's what I discovered.

To keep the cycle rotating; one must lubricate it with insults and flaming, knowing that the rotation will never stop.

It's a process of pooping, eating, chewing, swallowing, repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

Day after day, just repeat. And do you know why?
So the truth that we are alone does not get admitted.

One doesn't want to admit that they are totally alone. So they need the whirwind to keep rotating.
Atheism is just that. A belief without a single evidence, kept protected by rivers of insults to the opposing part.

Lubrication to the whirlwind, throwing of shit to keep the order protected, analyzing millions of words led me to one thing: nobody really knows a thing about what is there.

Nobody knows if there is a God or not. So how dare somebody throw shit at a believer?
I mean, they just went on to say: that if there exists something, there has to be something else !

Then; they fought. So many kept fighting without seeing a thing.
Some said there is no God out there. And kept their message protected via lots of angry non-believing anti-theists.

Some others believed in a figure called Jesus. They worship him and assume he is the "thing out there". Lots of them turned to worship the Church thinking that God lives there.

Some worshiped a desert God wearing a turban and holding a huge sword; chopping heads like a ghoul by the right and throws gold with the left, without a single bit of respect to themselves before their God.

Some worship so many Gods at the same time, thinking that out there there are more than one entity.

Do you want the truth?
Non of you know a thing.

Most of you, if I follow you, will lead me into a wall. I swear non of you know a thing, non of us know or saw a thing. All liars, all took their existence with apathy, either being slaves to their gentiles or being slaves to sex or being slaves to power or being slaves to their own selves, arrogantly climbing a high horse and arrogantly repeating the same sad whirlwind of throwing shit at others, cause wars, cause death, then die like assholes after corrupting everything around them.

Negate what I say; and I'll throw the casualties of WW1and WW2 at your face. Followed by reports of nukes and tactical bombers and their numbers.

RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat.
(March 9, 2018 at 12:19 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: It's a never ending whirwind !

To keep the cycle rotating; one must lubricate it with insults and flaming, knowing that the rotation will never stop.

Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

One doesn't want to admit that they are totally alone. So they need the whirwind to keep rotating.
Atheism is just that. A belief without a single evidence, kept protected by rivers of insults to the opposing part.

Lubrication to the whirlwind, throwing of shit to keep the order protected, analyzing millions of words led me to one thing: nobody really knows a thing about what is there.

Nobody knows if there is a God or not. So how dare somebody throw shit at a believer?
I mean, they just went on to say: that if there exists something, there has to be something else !

Some said there is no God out there. And kept their message protected via lots of angry non-believing anti-theists.

Some others believed in a figure called Jesus. They worship him and assume he is the "thing out there". Lots of them turned to worship the Church thinking that God lives there.

Some worshiped a desert God wearing a turban and holding a huge sword; chopping heads like a ghoul by the right and throws gold with the left, without a single bit of respect to themselves before their God.

Some worship so many Gods at the same time, thinking that out there there are more than one entity.

Do you want the truth?
Non of you know a thing.

Most of you, if I follow you, will lead me into a wall. I swear non of you know a thing, non of us know or saw a thing. All liars, all took their existence with apathy, either being slaves to their gentiles or being slaves to sex or being slaves to power or being slaves to their own selves, arrogantly climbing a high horse and arrogantly repeating the same sad whirlwind of throwing shit at others, cause wars, cause death, then die like assholes after corrupting everything around them.

Negate what I say; and I'll throw the casualties of WW1and WW2 at your face. Followed by reports of nukes and tactical bombers and their numbers.

What drugs did you take and can I have some?
And are you ok?  That sounds a lot like someone screaming that the whole world is delusional and evil to me.  I've been there.  It's not a good place.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
In my opinion, this post is intellectual suicide.
Atlas what the fuck does that post even mean?
He's getting more like MK all the time.  Must be that muslim shit.  Drives people nuts.

Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

Do you want the truth?
Non of you know a thing.

Ahhhhh......wow......gibber.....wacky......doodle.
Atlas : Iif you don't enjoy life why are you mocking those that do?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(March 9, 2018 at 12:19 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Do you want the truth?
None of you know a thing.

You know what Atlas: You're right! None of us know a thing when it comes to ultimate questions like our origins or the origins of the universe (multiverse?). Maybe we never will. But you are preaching to the converted here! Most of us believe that already!

We are not claiming to know everything; YOU are! Without any credible evidence, you claim to know the entity who created us and everything else. Is it really any surprise that we view that claim with a very skeptical eye? We've heard the claim before from countless others - and each of their claims is different! What makes you so special?

Most of us are not making any special claim. We merely look at the claims others make and weigh in on them. We favor claims which are backed up by empirical evidence. Some claims like Darwinian evolution are backed up by so much evidence, we accept it as fact. The same with many theories of physics and cosmology.

Few of us are making any claims which are not backed up by evidence. Some of us may have our own speculations (as I do) but most of us would not claim these as fact like you and your fellow theists do.

So BULLSHIT, Atlas. We already know our knowledge is limited. It is YOU that needs to come to terms with that.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(March 9, 2018 at 12:23 am)drfuzzy Wrote: What drugs did you take and can I have some?
And are you ok?  That sounds a lot like someone screaming that the whole world is delusional and evil to me.  I've been there.  It's not a good place.

None. Actually everything related to drugs is prohibited in this wasteland.
I'm straight edge currently; D. The whole world IS composed of people who kept themselves busy from seeing the pain of their fellow man.

It's very weird to be under a dictator regime, that literally burnt trillions of billions of oil money, trapped a whole population until they became ignorant of basic biology; twisted its people to grow like freaks, with no comment from the "people of the world".
People don't care. Nobody cares about you if you scream, get tortured, get killed, get burnt.  People will leave you rot and move on.

I think waking up to that is the shocking part in it all..

(March 9, 2018 at 12:34 am)stretch3172 Wrote: In my opinion, this post is intellectual suicide.

In my opinion; ......IDK I want to say something but it really really really doesn't worth it..I mean you're Christian.
Go confess or something.

(March 9, 2018 at 12:35 am)Hammy Wrote: Atlas what the fuck does that post even mean?

That everybody is speculating about the unknown, claiming to know; to the degree of killing any opposing voice, suffocating all objections with whatever necessary. Insults, wars, nukes, whatever.

For a speculation.

(March 9, 2018 at 12:47 am)Minimalist Wrote: He's getting more like MK all the time.  Must be that muslim shit.  Drives people nuts.

Don't insult me; Minimalist.
I mean what I write. I'm not speaking about demon possession in here, or practicing cheap missionary tactics to convert you.

I'm pouring what nobody wants to see.
People kill you if you go against them. They don't care about you. We are so alone in reality.

(March 9, 2018 at 12:50 am)haig Wrote:

Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

Do you want the truth?
Non of you know a thing.

Ahhhhh......wow......gibber.....wacky......doodle.

mmmm...okay??

(March 9, 2018 at 12:51 am)chimp3 Wrote: Atlas : Iif you don't enjoy life why are you mocking those that do?

Because they always get caught up in the enjoyment, and want more, more, more, so they eat everything including others.
Just like kids and sugar.

There is no sense of responsibility or care.
(March 9, 2018 at 1:12 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: chimp3Atlas : Iif you don't enjoy life why are you mocking those that do?

Because they always get caught up in the enjoyment, and want more, more, more, so they eat everything including others.
Just like kids and sugar.

There is no sense of responsibility or care.
Always?: Really? And you have been keeping data on this?  I admit to a fondness for performing cunnilingus but I don't know how this should bother you !
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wash your hands or do not wash your hands when you eat Ferrocyanide 48 3102 October 19, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Jesus cake, eat it up! Foxaèr 17 2136 June 9, 2018 at 9:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13