Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Videos and Testimony Prove Faith Healing Why Not Chee?
If Videos and Testimony Prove Faith Healing Why Not Chee?
I regularly see videos and testimony presented as proof of faith healing, and by extension of god.  The large number of healers shown to be fake does not seem to give faith healing proponents pause.  

I have here a video demonstration of the amazing healing powers of Che:

It's far from the only non-god based psychic healing video available.  YouTube is full of them .  And, spoiler alert, there are many videos debunking them too.  

What makes faith healers believable to you, when this guy is not?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
RE: If Videos and Testimony Prove Faith Healing Why Not Chee?
(March 11, 2018 at 10:38 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I regularly see videos and testimony presented as proof of faith healing, and by extension of god.  The larg6e number of healers shown to be fake does not seem to give faith healing proponents pause.  So if you do believe in Faith Healing do wpuld you also believe in:
would in other supernatural healing on basis of videos and testimony?

I have here a video demonstration of the amazing healing powers of Che:

It's far from the only non-god based psychic video available.  YouTube is full of them .  And, spoiler alert, there are many videos debunking them too.  

What makes faith healers believable to you, when this guy is not?

Because GOD!

That's why!

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
What's the difference between this?:

And this?:

The answer is gullibility and money.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Seems legit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mehmet is making TV show about faith healing Fake Messiah 14 2513 September 21, 2017 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Quantum Mechanics PROVE afterlife! bladevalant546 7 2280 November 27, 2013 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Optimistic Mysanthrope
  Faith healers that claim they can cure cancer. downbeatplumb 23 7487 June 27, 2011 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Darth
  Blind Faith: the Fail-Safe of the Supernatural Admiral Ackbar 4 2511 June 2, 2011 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh