Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imaginary tumor
Imaginary tumor
Believers are having really hard life. Their faith is like an invisible cancer inside of them or sin that results in to an endless nightmare if they didn't take invisible cure sincerely and desperately enough trough  the remaining years of their life. No wonder some theists enjoy trolling atheists with hell.
RE: Imaginary tumor
(March 19, 2018 at 12:05 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Believers are having really hard life. They faith is like an invisible cancer inside of them or sin that results in to an endless nightmare if they didn't take invisible cure sincerely and desperately enough.

Lol
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(March 19, 2018 at 12:05 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Believers are having really hard life. Their faith is like an invisible cancer inside of them or sin that results in to an endless nightmare if they didn't take invisible cure sincerely and desperately enough trough  the remaining years of their life. No wonder some theists enjoy trolling and brainwashing atheists.

My wife's texting pics of herself in new lingerie. After work we're meeting at a fancy burger joint, then going to a movie (Tomb Raider), then we'll go home and score.

Yep, hard life...
(March 19, 2018 at 12:23 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(March 19, 2018 at 12:05 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Believers are having really hard life. Their faith is like an invisible cancer inside of them or sin that results in to an endless nightmare if they didn't take invisible cure sincerely and desperately enough trough  the remaining years of their life. No wonder some theists enjoy trolling and brainwashing atheists.

My wife's texting pics of herself in new lingerie. After work we're meeting at a fancy burger joint, then going to a movie (Tomb Raider), then we'll go home and score.

Yep, hard life...

Marketing strategy. You must hide your misery in order to "sell" your ideas.
I've imagined theism as more of a brain, logic leeching, virus than a cancer.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 19, 2018 at 12:33 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I've imagined theism as more of a brain, logic leeching, virus than a cancer.

I meant the painful fear of living with the faith in endless torture for sin.
Just a self-inflicted wound, PP.

Shame, guilt and threats of eternal torture. The unholy trinity of some xtian's attempts at controlling others. Just as bad as a cancer.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(March 19, 2018 at 12:33 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:
(March 19, 2018 at 12:23 pm)alpha male Wrote: My wife's texting pics of herself in new lingerie. After work we're meeting at a fancy burger joint, then going to a movie (Tomb Raider), then we'll go home and score.

Yep, hard life...

Marketing strategy. You must hide your misery in order to "sell" your ideas.

Lol
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny scenario imaginary question purplepurpose 31 2030 July 31, 2018 at 6:59 am
Last Post: brewer