Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny scenario imaginary question
Funny scenario imaginary question
If some rich guy offers you large sums of money for a blowjob. How much money would you demand?

EDIT: It's a fun scenario question. The goal is to imagine how much money would you demand. You could demand 100k $ if you want.
RE: Question to guys
Depends how big his wad is.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 30, 2018 at 10:00 am)Cyberman Wrote: Depends how big his wad is.

Average size. How much would you money would you demand?
It sounds like a very seedy transaction. I'm not sure what it would take to get me to do it, it would start at 'you can quit your job and live in comfort the rest of your days' to 'it turns out that no amount is sufficient'; but I'm middle class and can afford my principles.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 30, 2018 at 10:02 am)purplepurpose Wrote:
(July 30, 2018 at 10:00 am)Cyberman Wrote: Depends how big his wad is.

Average size. How much would you money would you demand?

Yeah, humour doesn't travel well sometimes, does it?

I was doubling my entendre.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
See, men with integrity wouldn't bother.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
What I don't understand is why some rich guy would want to pay me to let him blow me.
Lol I see no one got the joke.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Funny scenario imaginary question
(July 30, 2018 at 9:51 am)purplepurpose Wrote: If some rich guy offers you large sums of money for a blowjob. How much money would you demand?

EDIT: It's a fun scenario question. The goal is to imagine how much money would you demand. You could demand 100k $ if you want.

Yes, and I won't be greedy, a thousand should do it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Funny scenario imaginary question
250.000.000 euro's with condom
Double without if there are no std's
Triple if i have to swallow, and a tube of toothpaste.

I can find a decent assassin for a million bucks, right?
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 2579 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Funny human rituals J a c k 43 3603 March 29, 2018 at 2:13 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Imaginary tumor purplepurpose 8 1386 March 19, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Guys, is she a bit funny in the head? ignoramus 12 2082 December 24, 2017 at 6:51 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Scenario: how altruistic are you? Foxaèr 31 2560 October 17, 2017 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Funny things your kids say J a c k 24 4173 March 1, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Something funny from Tumblr in my Inbox vorlon13 0 664 September 25, 2016 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Funny quotes thread dyresand 4 985 February 9, 2016 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Really Strange and Funny Comedy Sketch Edwardo Piet 0 695 November 12, 2015 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A funny statement enjoy dyresand 3 902 November 1, 2015 at 3:08 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon