Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abominations.
Abominations.
If you were a god or goddess, what would be on your list of Abominations?

For an extra prize (unspecified and not free), what woul you be a god or goddess of.

You may also nominate others to be gods or goddesses, too.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Abominations.
A god of compassion and generosity would be pretty cool. The worst sin would be taking advantage of someone for their compassion or generosity. Dishonesty would be an abomination in my eyes. Not worthy of death, but perhaps a curse of destitution until the wrongs have been righted.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I would be the god of the potluck. Hell fire to anyone wielding Jello salad.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Abominations: Mostly foods, humus, brussel sprouts, most beans, most lettuce, custards, jello, ...............

God of deja vu and dopplegangers. My god name is :Whathehellwasthat.

Edit: After thought: any quackery.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I would be the god of beauty and madness.

It would be an abomination to unnecessarily harm any animal or person.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
My favorite character in the game:

I'd take this abomination if I were a god. Hell, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite games ever, I'm getting obsessed. And I don't even normally like games with this sort of turn based gameplay. They normally bore the crap out of me. But this game is amazing and tense and gripping.

Coolest abomination style character ever. Fuck the standard Jekyll and Hyde.

I love the art style too.

P.S. I'm not gonna pick a female abomination because I don't find abominations sexy. And if I'm gonna pick ugly of course I'm gonna pick a dude.
(March 21, 2018 at 9:44 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I would be the god of the potluck. Hell fire to anyone wielding Jello salad.

[Image: Green-Jello-Christmas-Wreath.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 21, 2018 at 10:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(March 21, 2018 at 9:44 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I would be the god of the potluck. Hell fire to anyone wielding Jello salad.

Not my proudest cumshot. It's a bit gloopy.
(March 21, 2018 at 10:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:

What I am seeing here is green jello, pats of butter, pimento stuffed olives, and unripe honey dew melon! Fiends!!!! Cast thee usunder!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

. . . and salad crème . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.