Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I broke it...........
I broke it...........
I said I would stop. But opened a thread about the same discussions we had a million gazillion times.

I will re-attempt to stop.
RE: I broke it...........
And you opened a thread about this same conversation as well...
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(March 27, 2018 at 12:59 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: And you opened a thread about this same conversation as well...

I am addicted to arguing with Atheists.  IT IS A BAD ADDICTION.
So ask for a temp ban or something.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(March 27, 2018 at 1:04 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: So ask for a temp ban or something.

I would ask for a perm ban but I doubt they would grant it to me.
(March 27, 2018 at 1:00 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(March 27, 2018 at 12:59 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: And you opened a thread about this same conversation as well...

I am addicted to arguing with Atheists.  IT IS A BAD ADDICTION.

What is bad, is you base your life on an old book of mythology. What is GOOD is that you stick around. I hope I can frustrate you enough to snap you out of your fantasy. 

I don't mean "frustrate" you to the point you do something dangerous or violent. But I do hope I can frustrate you enough you finally realize you cant defend your old mythology and give up on it.

I wish we had an X-Muslim as a member who is now an atheist. They do exist, we just don't have any on this website that I know of. 

Ex Muslims of North America    https://www.exmna.org/   <---- Are full of people who used to buy into your religion. So if you don't like debating us, I am sure they'd be willing to debate you being former Muslims.

And Just because none of us are former Muslims, many of the atheists here used to hold a religion and God belief, just not yours. I used to be a theist myself. There would have been a time I would have argued the existence of Jesus.
Struggling to stop posting on here?

MK is like the more crazy, more bigoted, less weird and more theistic version of me with a smaller brain and penis! Who would've thunk it!

(March 27, 2018 at 1:08 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(March 27, 2018 at 1:04 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: So ask for a temp ban or something.

At least you have the decency to not go full Pool the Wanky on us.
Brian has a good point, MK.  Your biggest mistake seems to be that you are fishing in the wrong pond.
(March 27, 2018 at 1:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Brian has a good point, MK.  Your biggest mistake seems to be that you are fishing in the wrong pond.

You are both right. I should debate former Muslims. See what they have to say.
(March 27, 2018 at 1:08 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:

MK, if the admins here truly hated you like a bigot does, you wouldn't have lasted the first day you signed in here.

Stop taking everything we say personally. I don't like the fact that most of the world believes in lots of religions, not just yours. I don't delude myself that all 7 billion humans will suddenly be atheists. But I damned sure am going to challenge the logic of sticking to the claims of antiquity, NOT JUST YOUR RELIGION.

I WANT YOU to stick around. But the only thing I want you to do is to stop thinking we are out to get you personally. Your logic sure, but that's it.

(March 27, 2018 at 1:13 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(March 27, 2018 at 1:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Brian has a good point, MK.  Your biggest mistake seems to be that you are fishing in the wrong pond.

You are both right. I should debate former Muslims. See what they have to say.

Do me a favor, when they convince you you don't need Islam, thank me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Raeven: How I broke my house. BrianSoddingBoru4 3 1106 December 26, 2013 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
  Computer odesy, I went for broke. Brian37 19 6108 December 20, 2013 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I think I broke my external hard drive Oldandeasilyconfused 2 1303 September 25, 2010 at 4:21 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused