Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's approval rating is climbing.
Trump's approval rating is climbing.
Conservatives rejoice (for awhile at least):

https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2018/S...tml#item-7
RE: Trump's approval rating is climbing.
[Insert perfectly understandable generic "Oh for fuck's sake! Fucking Trump!" response here]
Pfft. His numbers had nowhere to go BUT up. 42% hardly seems reason for rejoicing. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I don't like these bad words.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(March 28, 2018 at 3:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Pfft. His numbers had nowhere to go BUT up. 42% hardly seems reason for rejoicing. 

Boru
Bear in mind, he hasn’t been anywhere near as high as 42% since at latest May. Only in the first few days of his reign has it even been a net positive. Trump is the only president to have never hit 50% during his tenure since Gallup started doing these presidential polls.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Also bear in mind that it was only last week that the stock market took a hit when Trump's tariffs got implemented. These polls are conducted over a few days and are usually delayed by 1-2 weeks. I'd expect his rating to go down again pretty soon. He didn't do any 401k holders favors.
Among Russians...
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 28, 2018 at 3:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Pfft. His numbers had nowhere to go BUT up. 42% hardly seems reason for rejoicing. 

Boru

Oh, I agree, but if his poll numbers were going south, that would be "fake news", but it's real news otherwise. That's the logic here.
From the article.

Quote:t it could easily be that many people don't actually care about the affairs but do care about the tariffs on China.

Wait until those morons find out that they will be paying those tariffs, not "China."
(March 28, 2018 at 3:19 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: I don't like these bad words.

Tump is a cuss word yes. The most offensive one to me hands down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 839 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus