Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me!
Help me!
Guys, why do I think of Rick Astley every time I see this photo? Am I weird or something?

[Image: 27n360.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Help me!
I dunno. I think he looks like Clint Eastwood.

For the record, I will not be clicking any links in this thread. So don't even try.
Dunno where you're getting Rick Astley from in that photo. I'd think Clint Eastwood too.

Maybe you just have a thing for Rickrolls. Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 3, 2018 at 5:39 am)ignoramus Wrote: Guys, why do I think of Rick Astley every time I see this photo? Am I weird or something?

[Image: 27n360.jpg]

It's ok, we'll set up a doctor's appointment and have them look at your meds. Big Grin
guys, if you find it ... let's keep it to ourselves... give me a smiley. Smile
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
If there's a joke somewhere in the photo, I'm just not seeing it.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
It's no joke! but the odds of finding it are stacked against you.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
OMG I see it now.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(April 3, 2018 at 6:27 am)ignoramus Wrote: guys, if you find it ... let's keep it to ourselves... give me a smiley. Smile

Listen Dano, you know what to do after an arrest.  Tongue

What hitting to close to home there?

Sorry guys, I HAVE TO GET LOUD...... I am simply not the library type. And can someone tell me what you would call a fishing bait enthusiast who makes reservations for a hotel?
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin