Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore
The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/preside...-congress/

Quote:President Macron delivers stunning rebuke of Trumpism — bashes ‘the illusion of nationalism’ to standing ovation from US Congress

Quote:French President Emmanuel Macron delivered a rousing speech to US congress Wednesday, throwing not-so-subtle shade at his host while defending globalism, liberty, and science.
Macron began his speech by discussing the shared history of the United States and France and then moved into a full-throated defense of globalism and freedom.

Macron said the solution is “the opposite of deregulation and extreme nationalism.”
Throughout, he received warm applause from the assembly, including a standing ovation when he said that “the illusion of nationalism” should not be allowed to force the Western world back into the Dark Ages.

Can "Freedom Fries" be far behind?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_fries
RE: The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore
And of course Andy Borowitz has to get in on it.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz...ak-english

Quote:Americans Startled by Spectacle of President Who Can Speak English

Quote:All of the major cable news networks interrupted their regularly scheduled programs to cover the phenomenon, as a man who was identified as “President” spoke in complete, grammatically correct English sentences with no visible sign of strain or discomfort.

Just minutes into the telecast, thousands of viewers called the networks to inquire if they were witnessing a hoax.
RE: The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore
His speech was good
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 654 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 359 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  You can't say that anymore. onlinebiker 89 6570 January 1, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1714 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 458 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 424 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
  The WLB Folds Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 343 September 21, 2018 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 531 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 279 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 363 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm