Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My apologies.
My apologies.
Sorry about that.
RE: My apologies.
And so you should be, young man. Now go to your room and think about what you did.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Why are you sorry? You just allowed me to increase my post count.
(April 26, 2018 at 6:06 am)Hammy Wrote: Why are you sorry? You just allowed me to increase my post count.

The voices said to apologize and I've found them to be pretty reliable. So I did.
(April 26, 2018 at 6:10 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 26, 2018 at 6:06 am)Hammy Wrote: Why are you sorry? You just allowed me to increase my post count.

The voices said to apologize and I've found them to be pretty reliable. So I did.

Ah. Interesting non-bullshit!
Apology accepted.
Don't beat yourself up about it.
(April 26, 2018 at 6:13 am)Little lunch Wrote: Apology accepted.
Don't beat yourself up about it.

His poor voices.
I know a guy who hears voices and if he sings they hate it and sometimes go away.
Diazepam works better though.
[Image: The%20voices%20approve.png]

(April 26, 2018 at 6:19 am)Little lunch Wrote: I know a guy who hears voices and if he sings they hate it and sometimes go away.
Diazepam works better though.

People keep urging me to sing solow, maybe that would work.
Apology NOT accepted. You and your voices have offended me outrageously, ever since the pancake incident. Acceptance of your so-called apology will depend upon your future behaviour and waffle quality. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My apologies for my recent boorishness AFTT47 14 1522 December 11, 2017 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Apologies To All I've Ever Insulted Edwardo Piet 15 1462 November 8, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Apologies and Farewell Christian 52 6986 November 3, 2014 at 1:49 am
Last Post: psychoslice