Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is This What YouTube Is Becoming?
Is This What YouTube Is Becoming?
We not only have Let's Plays... where people play video games and you watch people playing them. And some people enjoy it so much that they prefer watching people playing video games to playing video games themselves....

We not only have reaction videos where people react to shocking videos and stuff.......

We now have....... a guy who has songs recommended to them and he listens to them for the first time......... so the video is him with headphones enjoying the song for the first time.......!?!??!??!?!

Is this what YouTube is becoming? LOL

This guy is really weird:

It's like. I don't get it. You watch his face with headphones on while he listens to music? This is the new entetainment? Watching other people be entertained? LOL
RE: Is This What YouTube Is Becoming?
One guy at work was talking about it. Sometimes, they get paid through sponsors if they get a big enough following of viewers.

The only time I watch a gaming video is if I'm stuck in a certain area and need help to progress.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Sure. What's wrong with that? Granted I normally just watch Let's Plays of games I don't own, and it gives me a good idea of whether I want to play it or not, but watching other people react to things kind of gives a sense of community. You're enjoying something with someone else.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I couldn’t even watch a quarter of the video. I don’t know why people like watching someone else listen to a song, but it’s definitely not for me.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
LPs and reaction videos are baller.  Why do you hate everything that's good in the world Ham? Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Depends on the person reacting and what they are reacting to. If it's "watch your crush react to your singing in the shower" I'm sure that'd be entertaining. (as long as it's natural reactions and not acting for the camera)

But most of these reaction vids are pretty pointless and not worth a few seconds, but that applies to all forms of entertainment whether it be sports, tv etc.
(May 3, 2018 at 5:37 pm)Khemikal Wrote: LPs and reaction videos are baller.  Why do you hate everything that's good in the world Ham? Wink

Some reaction videos are fantastic. And of course I love LP (though I don’t know what he has to do with this). But did you watch the video he posted? It was super boring.

0/10

(May 3, 2018 at 5:47 pm)Losty Wrote:
(May 3, 2018 at 5:37 pm)Khemikal Wrote: LPs and reaction videos are baller.  Why do you hate everything that's good in the world Ham? Wink

Some reaction videos are fantastic. And of course I love LP (though I don’t know what he has to do with this). But did you watch the video he posted? It was super boring.

LP = lets play...
(May 3, 2018 at 5:48 pm)SaStrike Wrote:
(May 3, 2018 at 5:47 pm)Losty Wrote: Some reaction videos are fantastic. And of course I love LP (though I don’t know what he has to do with this). But did you watch the video he posted? It was super boring.

LP = lets play...

I just like making jokes. Lol

0/10

I like LPs.

But watching a guy with head phones on listen to music seems kind of silly lol.

Why don't I just video myself and watch myself? Then I get to watch my own reactions to music so I can see myself having fun lol. I like music that *I* find fun lol.

Seems kind of weird if anyone would wanna watch me listen to music lol.