Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia Player.
Mafia Player.
Hi Smile

IIRC, I played a Mafia game with someone from this site on another site. I am here because I was impressed with their play even though IIRC they only had 3 games played and they seemed quite competent of a player. Furthermore, I am playing in Mafia Championships on Mafia Universe and I was curious who Atheist Forums were sending to the Mafia Championships do to my experience with the player I mentioned earlier.

As an aside (for me and probably not you) I consider myself a pantheist.

AMA.

And now I realize I should have checked if I had the right site... Oh well.
RE: Mafia Player.
Hi,

I am an atheist nice to meet you.
(May 5, 2018 at 10:42 pm)Quick Wrote: Hi Smile

IIRC, I played a Mafia game with someone from this site on another site. I am here because I was impressed with their play even though IIRC they only had 3 games played and they seemed quite competent of a player. Furthermore, I am playing in Mafia Championships on Mafia Universe and I was curious who Atheist Forums were sending to the Mafia Championships do to my experience with the player I mentioned earlier.

AMA.

How's it going, Quick? Nice to see you here. You have the right site.

A user named Shadow is representing us in the Mafia Championships.

Welcome aboard.  Smile

EDIT: Some of us do live Mafia games on Sundays too. (They happen on Discord.) Your more than welcome to join us.
(May 5, 2018 at 11:14 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(May 5, 2018 at 10:42 pm)Quick Wrote: Hi Smile

AMA.

How's it going, Quick? Nice to see you here. You have the right site.

Welcome aboard.  Smile

EDIT: Some of us do live Mafia games on Sundays too. (They happen on Discord.) Your more than welcome to join us.

Ah, this is good!

Thanks for welcoming me to your site!

I saw there were very few threads in the "Games" subforum so I was actually thinking that it was possible that you were the rep for this site if it is a similar situation as the site I am representing.

Good to see a friendly face Smile
Welcome. I'm also Hammy in the Discord group Vulcan mentioned Smile
(May 5, 2018 at 11:31 pm)Quick Wrote:
(May 5, 2018 at 11:14 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: How's it going, Quick? Nice to see you here. You have the right site.

Welcome aboard.  Smile

Ah, this is good!

I saw there were very few threads in the "Games" subforum so I was actually thinking that it was possible that you were the rep for this site if it is a similar situation as the site I am representing.

Welcome to AF. We actually don’t play mafia in the gaming forum. Mafia has its own forum and you have to be a member of the group to play. I can add you to the group if you’d like.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 5, 2018 at 11:39 pm)Hammy Wrote: Welcome. I'm also Hammy in the Discord group Vulcan mentioned Smile

I really like the second quote in your signature!

(May 5, 2018 at 11:49 pm)Losty Wrote:
(May 5, 2018 at 11:31 pm)Quick Wrote: Ah, this is good!

Welcome to AF. We actually don’t play mafia in the gaming forum. Mafia has its own forum and you have to be a member of the group to play. I can add you to the group if you’d like.

That would be great!
Hello.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 6, 2018 at 7:21 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Hello.

Sup dog? Sorry couldn't resist.
But your individuality and your present need will be swept away by change, 
and what you now ardently desire will one day become the object of abhorrence. 
~ Schiller - 'Psychological Types'
Yay! Fresh Mafia meat.... er I mean a new player!

Welcome, Quick Smile
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia ropes in another kimbyrle 9 796 May 8, 2018 at 5:13 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician