Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:18 pm

Poll: Do you suffer from eczema of the buttocks?
This poll is closed.
Yes - buttocks only
0%
0 0%
Yes - but it's a raging rash all over the place
0%
0 0%
No
27.27%
3 27.27%
Fuck all polls
72.73%
8 72.73%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you suffer from.....
Do you suffer from.....
Eczema of the buttocks? 

The doctors at the Eurasia General Clinic will help you realize the disease that causes this nuisance.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Do you suffer from.....
Quick question:

Is it with or without images of eczema in the buttocks that the doctors recognize the disease that causes this nuisance?

(You weren't really clear about that part.)

(May 9, 2018 at 7:49 am)vulcanlogician Wrote: Quick question:

Is it with or without images of eczema in the buttocks that the doctors recognize the disease that causes this nuisance?

With. But I was trying to spare others from the images Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I do scratch my balls regularly, See no bugs. I require medical exam, from female workers only (sorry vorlie)
(May 9, 2018 at 10:58 am)Joods Wrote:
(May 9, 2018 at 7:49 am)vulcanlogician Wrote: Quick question:

With. But I was trying to spare others from the images Big Grin

Okay. I was just checking.

Unfortunately, that means I'm going to have to go with "Fuck All Polls."
That's the one I would go with myself. Big Grin
Alas, you are with this gang.

Camon, we are awesome Jerkoff
(May 9, 2018 at 11:38 am)LastPoet Wrote: Alas, you are with this gang.

Camon, we are awesome Jerkoff

You know it! 

Jerkoff Jerkoff Jerkoff Jerkoff Jerkoff

WE are #1
No.

But I'm willing to get carpet burns to the butt

But only in the fun way.
Dying to live, living to die.