Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Rotondo
Michael Rotondo
Is there something wrong with me that I totally don't get this kid or his family? Can 8 years (in the basement?) with no attempt to even help out be correct? Parents that communicate by sending notes and notices? Wrongful termination suit for refusing to work Saturdays? Lastly court?

I think I heard he plans to appeal the judges eviction order. And some restaurant has offered a full time job with a $1101 signing bonus. 

(I know this is a rag but seems to sum it up well): http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/05/24/who-...s-evicted/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Michael Rotondo
In a day and age where drama is the new black, it pays to receive such notorious media attention.
Narcissists all, with no shame. I'd be embarrassed all to hell if my family tried this, and I sure as hell wouldn't do this to my family.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
laziness is the root of all evil
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Omg he looks exactly how I pictured him in my mind before clicking the article.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Alex Jones gave this kid an unintentionaly hilarious pep talk.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/a...alex-jones
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I read one spoof stating he should be the next Bachelor contestant.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hurricane Michael created by Democrats Foxaèr 6 1036 October 12, 2018 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 8277 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V
  Michael C Ruppert fr0d0 0 451 July 31, 2014 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: fr0d0