Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Michael created by Democrats
Hurricane Michael created by Democrats
Quote:One of my greatest sources of unintentional comedy is Mark Taylor, otherwise known as the “Firefighter Prophet.” Among his bizarre prophecies and conspiracy theories is a recurring theme: that Democrats (and former President Obama) are using weather control technology to obstruct President Trump’s agenda.

Earlier this month, Taylor claimed Hurricane Florence was created by liberals to cover up mass voter fraud in North Carolina. In June, he said liberals were planning to create hurricanes to suppress the midterm election turn out. Now, he’s saying that Hurricane Michael, which is currently bearing down on Florida, was artificially created by “scared” anti-Trump forces in “retaliation” for Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

“Does anyone else think it’s strange that Justice K is sworn in and we have a major hurricane inbound?” Taylor tweeted this Tuesday. “DS scared? They should be. Retaliation? Absolutely. We will not be intimidated! Warriors arise, time to go to work! You know what to do.”

http://deadstate.org/christian-prophet-h...firmation/
RE: Hurricane Michael created by Democrats
Mark Agee Wrote:Rush Limbaugh blamed Obama for the Tampa hurricane. You do what you want, but I'll def vote for THE GUY WHO CAN CONTROL THE FUCKING WEATHER.
10:20 AM - 24 Aug 2012
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 11, 2018 at 12:25 am)Kit Wrote:
Quote:One of my greatest sources of unintentional comedy is Mark Taylor, otherwise known as the “Firefighter Prophet.” Among his bizarre prophecies and conspiracy theories is a recurring theme: that Democrats (and former President Obama) are using weather control technology to obstruct President Trump’s agenda.

Earlier this month, Taylor claimed Hurricane Florence was created by liberals to cover up mass voter fraud in North Carolina. In June, he said liberals were planning to create hurricanes to suppress the midterm election turn out. Now, he’s saying that Hurricane Michael, which is currently bearing down on Florida, was artificially created by “scared” anti-Trump forces in “retaliation” for Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

“Does anyone else think it’s strange that Justice K is sworn in and we have a major hurricane inbound?” Taylor tweeted this Tuesday. “DS scared? They should be. Retaliation? Absolutely. We will not be intimidated! Warriors arise, time to go to work! You know what to do.”

And now you've met my cousins. Doh

That's as crazy as those blaming Trump for the hurricanes!
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
Haha, who's doing that?   You gotta link it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Mark Taylor is certifiably insane and should be locked up.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(October 11, 2018 at 9:11 am)Khemikal Wrote: Haha, who's doing that?   You gotta link it.
It's a  Conservative distortion of criticism of Trump climate policies (which he has a hand in no doubt ) of course Roadkill being a climate change  denier  ..... Dodgy

Here's a link because Roads to dishonest to do it 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...story.html
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hurricane Laura Gawdzilla Sama 11 712 August 28, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Democrats conspiracy theory exposed Agnostico 65 4499 May 25, 2020 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Knew Democrats Were Better! Minimalist 4 820 November 17, 2018 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Democrats Don't Fight Massive Defense Budget Increase at ALL The Industrial Atheist 23 3699 June 24, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Michael Rotondo brewer 6 849 May 26, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: brewer
  You Mean We Can't Disenfranchise Democrats? Minimalist 13 3235 January 11, 2018 at 7:41 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Hurricane Harvey Seraphina 228 67200 September 22, 2017 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hurricane Irma dyresand 155 38536 September 21, 2017 at 5:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Texas checkpoints to remain open during Hurricane Harvey The Grand Nudger 1 783 August 25, 2017 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hurricane Harvey/GOP OP/ED...... Brian37 0 648 August 25, 2017 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Brian37