Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Background to you loss of innocence!
The Background to you loss of innocence!
What song was playing for you, the very first time.

Wiry redhead, playing hookey.....at 11 am in central florida.....

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: The Background to you loss of innocence!
(May 26, 2018 at 12:06 am)Khemikal Wrote: What song was playing for you, the very first time.

Wiry redhead, playing hookey.....at 11 am in central florida.....

https://youtu.be/Oyofj2KgtTc
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Pat Benatar ...Love is a battlefield. She loved it...

(the song was good too! Naughty)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Can I buy an "r"  LOL.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
she knew no better lol Dunno

never got over my infatuation with red hair and freckles ... It's a thing with me.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
-but what was she listening to, Igno?  Share...you know you wanna.

That's what she really was listening to!
As long as I'm getting laid, I'll agree to everything they say!

Personally, I've been a head banger most of my life... Everything else is radio background music

I had a lot of built up anger with dad and the music helped me from killing the mofo.
Lemme is(was) da man for da job!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
https://youtu.be/6jJkdRaa04g

wtf ll..push the right buttons..If I wanted to work for it she;d have come the first time round!  Wink

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post your desktop background Gilgamesh 125 31796 August 1, 2023 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire