Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I suggest once again
I suggest once again
That we be allowed to double rep someone if the person providing the rep has reached above 20k posts on the forum.

The 20k number can be negotiated, but I wouldn't go below 15k or above 30k.
RE: I suggest once again
You're going the right way for a smacked bottom.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 27, 2018 at 7:13 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: You're going the right way for a smacked bottom.

I'm thinking the picture you smucked up would have been more fun. But having your own words in place of that is okay, too.
(May 27, 2018 at 7:14 pm)Kit Wrote:
(May 27, 2018 at 7:13 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: You're going the right way for a smacked bottom.

I'm thinking the picture you smucked up would have been more fun.  But having your own words in place of that is okay, too.

Yeah, I kept fuckin up, then gave up.

He'd enjoy that too much.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 27, 2018 at 7:22 pm)Joods Wrote:

He'd enjoy that too much.

I was imagining Valk doing the whacking so her yes, him no. 

Of course if the two of you want to tag team........................
And now the fantasy has been ruined.
Tag team a gay guy? Whilst we might enjoy that, it'd be pure agony for him.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
The volume of posts and the quality of posts are not the same.

If there was a way of calculating the post value (to the forum) like:

Kudos Value = (Post volume / Total Kudos) multiplied by the Rep points.

Then maybe if someone held a high enough value they could be given a rep boost bonus.

That might be fair.

After all talk...and posts are cheap.
(May 27, 2018 at 7:26 pm)Kit Wrote: And now the fantasy has been ruined.

Woooooow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staff....Once The Strike Ends...Strange Error Message Minimalist 1 2036 April 5, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope