Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Work, Yankee Fans!
Good Work, Yankee Fans!
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/rudy-gi...residency/

Quote:If Rudy Giuliani is getting booed at Yankee Stadium where is Trump going to live after his presidency?

Quote:Ay Yankee Stadium on Monday, Rudy Giuliani could not even draw a polite round of applause for his birthday, speaking to his ruined legacy in the community. Instead, Yankee fans viciously booed Giuliani on Memorial Day, a humiliating blow for the former mayor who oversaw the aftermath of Sept. 11.

Die, you fuck.
RE: Good Work, Yankee Fans!
(May 28, 2018 at 9:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/rudy-gi...residency/

Quote:If Rudy Giuliani is getting booed at Yankee Stadium where is Trump going to live after his presidency?

Quote:Ay Yankee Stadium on Monday, Rudy Giuliani could not even draw a polite round of applause for his birthday, speaking to his ruined legacy in the community. Instead, Yankee fans viciously booed Giuliani on Memorial Day, a humiliating blow for the former mayor who oversaw the aftermath of Sept. 11.

Die, you fuck.

They booed him super loud and it made my day!
[Image: dobie.png]
Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Maybe if he hadn't decided to completely lose his shit, he'd still have some residual good will from 9/11.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
One of the rare occasions when I as a die-hard Red Sox fan stand with New Yorkers as my fellow, liberal Americans.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(May 28, 2018 at 9:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/rudy-gi...residency/

Die, IN A FIRE you fuck.

added bolding is mine.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions and Observations for American Football Fans Brian37 75 5296 November 1, 2021 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Abusive sports fans. 0P Brian37 20 1779 June 7, 2021 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ok sports fans, no matter the sport........ Brian37 7 531 December 12, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Any baseball fans? Dingo 3 375 September 29, 2020 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Dingo
  MMA fans? CapnAwesome 55 9894 August 7, 2015 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Any other football (Soccer) fans here? Skipper 41 8958 September 19, 2014 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: c172
  For football/soccer fans, predictions for the World Cup Dystopia 121 16026 July 29, 2014 at 2:00 am
Last Post: BlackMason
  NFL FANS. Brian37 31 4445 May 15, 2014 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Cato