Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removed my lip piercing today
Removed my lip piercing today
Figured it was time, since I can't have it as a nurse at a nursing home.

When was the last time you removed a piercing, and what type of piercing was it?
RE: Removed my lip piercing today
16 years ago(ish?).  Tongue. Kept clicking against my teeth, plus..against regs.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Never had a piercing. It makes one easier to detect on metal sensors.
Wouldn;t want em to find that ceramic pistol, eh.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 30, 2018 at 2:42 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Never had a piercing. It makes one easier to detect on metal sensors.

Not even an ear piercing?
Never felt the need to poke extra holes in my flesh!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Never had one; but I wish if I could. Why would you remove something that awesome?

I would understand if it was on the: (nipples-penis); or if it was a whole group; that's just ugly.
(May 30, 2018 at 2:49 pm)Kit Wrote: Not even an ear piercing?

Nope, never felt like it.

On a side note it is customary around here for girls to get earring pierces really early. My daughter can have earring if she wants to at 18 and boyfriends/girlfriends after graduation ( Big Grin ). I don't like the costumary ear piercing done on baby girls.
My tongue piercing gets removed periodically then I change my mind.

Last removed at the end of last year...
Dying to live, living to die.
I operate on the principle  " No pain.... Good."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3581 173702 3 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1006 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. arewethereyet 29 2165 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 673 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1057 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My uncle died from COVID19 today. Jehanne 17 1059 November 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 504 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
  Today was a good day...why? arewethereyet 35 3382 March 5, 2020 at 5:14 pm
  I just found out today. Brian37 2 614 February 12, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Brick International Workers' Day today! ReptilianPeon 3 640 May 1, 2019 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician