Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shithead
Shithead
http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/trump-...5871683777

Quote:Trump endorses rep., forgot he voted against tax cut

Quote:President Trump endorsed New York Rep. Dan Donovan, pointing to his vote for tax cuts as one of the reasons. But it turns out the congressman actually voted against the president's tax cut bill - three times.

Pure assholery.
RE: Shithead
(May 31, 2018 at 10:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/trump-...5871683777

Quote:Trump endorses rep., forgot he voted against tax cut

Quote:President Trump endorsed New York Rep. Dan Donovan, pointing to his vote for tax cuts as one of the reasons. But it turns out the congressman actually voted against the president's tax cut bill - three times.

Pure assholery.
Trump can't keep track! I love it that his handlers can't keep their grips on him tight enough. Social media is a wonderful thing.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

What handlers?  This flaming asshole thinks he knows everything.

Love it when he makes a fool out of himself.
Apparently, they;ve resorted to posing -as- the president on social media..but they can;t even keep the posers blunder free and on message.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Just a thought (and I could be wrong), but perhaps this isn't really the gaffe it appears to be. Tax bill or no tax bill, Trump surely understands that his political survival depends on Republicans retaining their seats. What's another cynical lie to voters to him at this point? It's the currency in which he deals. Repeat the lie often enough, and low-information conservatives in that district just might come to believe that their congressman really did vote to put a few more bucks in their pockets. From the administration's point of view, lying about that is most likely preferable to telling voters, "Re-elect this guy so I can avoid impeachment proceedings."
My own take away from this is that all 'Possibly related threads' all contain the word 'shithead' and were all authored by Minimalist.

My friend, you are nothing if not consistent. 👍

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well we have to remember, Trumpty Dumpty doesn't read.
(June 1, 2018 at 12:12 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: Well we have to remember, Trumpty Dumpty doesn't read.

Cant read, he cant read.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(May 31, 2018 at 10:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What handlers?  This flaming asshole thinks he knows everything.

Love it when he makes a fool out of himself.

There would be no trees left if we had to make paper towels so he could wipe his own jizz off the mirror he looks in every night. I feel sorry for the cleaning staff at the Oval Jizz House.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And If You Voted For Him, You're The Shithead Minimalist 3 619 July 22, 2017 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Judge Be Coming Down on Sheriff Shithead Minimalist 2 1240 July 25, 2015 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Birther Shithead Smacked Down By Court Minimalist 16 2652 July 14, 2015 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: JuliaL
  So, Shithead...Why Did YOU Pick Him? Minimalist 73 22803 August 16, 2012 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Brian37