Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Maids ... For your listening pleasure.
Early Maids ... For your listening pleasure.
Because fuck yeah.

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Early Maids ... For your listening pleasure.
Classic! So tight as well.

I notice how Dave Murray and even Adrian Smith didn't really string bend right up to pitch. I remember emulating that as a kid when I used to play the guitar and my mum came in one day and remarked on it
Mat, did she say: what the fuck is that shit you're playing! lol!

I know Di'Anno's a dickhead but he knew how to sing back then.
I really look back on early Maiden as the foundation stone for the Maids... Too many great songs. Remember tomorrow, Iron Maiden, Killers, etc
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 14, 2018 at 8:01 am)ignoramus Wrote: Mat, did she say: what the fuck is that shit you're playing! lol!

Well when I showed my granddad my new distortion pedal and switched it on, he just walked out without saying anything. He may have been shaking his head at the time.

(June 14, 2018 at 8:01 am)ignoramus Wrote: I know Di'Anno's a dickhead but he knew how to sing back then.
I really look back on early Maiden as the foundation stone for the Maids... Too many great songs. Remember tomorrow, Iron Maiden, Killers, etc

For me everything clicked into place when Bruce Dickinson came along though. That man's voice was epic.

Anyway, watch this. I think it has to be the best mash-up of all time.

^ fantastic ...

Here's another tight live classic

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The Listening List Foxaèr 25 545 April 14, 2024 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Music You're Listening To: SofaKingHigh 3266 153537 July 2, 2019 at 1:32 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Early days of Adult Swim Sterben 5 741 June 9, 2016 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Epicurus on pleasure and friendship - by Gregory Sadler Mequa 0 573 November 27, 2014 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Mequa
Music What are you listening to right now? Chris_Zee_Great 99 13775 March 24, 2013 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye