Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day!
[Image: 3MGZPJq.png]
RE: Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day for all fathers here!!!!!!!  Heart
[Image: dr-who-cool.jpg]
[Image: 266149-Happy-Father-s-Day.jpg]
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Happy Sperm Donor Day!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
[Image: god-and-jesus.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Another happy day for the greeting card industry!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I vomited a little just now reading Speaker Ryan's father's day tweet. Oh how nice you are having the luxury and income to say fuck other parents. 

But to all the good fathers here I do wish all of you a happy Father's Day. I am the proud daddy of an 11 year old cat.
(June 17, 2018 at 9:41 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Another happy day for the greeting card industry!

My kids were supposed to make him a card. Fuck paying $6.00 or more for a card that someone else wrote a message in.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 17, 2018 at 9:35 am)mh.brewer Wrote: [Image: god-and-jesus.jpg]

I will assume Jesus did not execute his power grab on Father's Day.

Matthew 28 (KJV)
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Doesn't sound like a co-equal Trinity to me . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 17, 2018 at 9:49 am)Joods Wrote:
(June 17, 2018 at 9:41 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Another happy day for the greeting card industry!

My kids were supposed to make him a card. Fuck paying $6.00 or more for a card that someone else wrote a message in.

I got one that said "I don't care what Mum says, I think you are OK"

Nice Smile
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I'm also new here. Happy Fathers day from a father myself Smile bless you all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Antix - Our Father Antix 0 710 October 4, 2013 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Antix
  New atheist who lost my father today Jugsmcgee 12 3028 July 3, 2012 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Loading Please Wait