Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polar opposites
Polar opposites
Matt Dilahaunty often asked a legit question on A.E. show - "Is it just to torture me just because I wanted more evidence before committing to religion. But what If I refuse to commit to it at all, does it makes me worthy of torture especially endless one? Doesn't that make God a moral thug?".

It sounds insane when someone says that independence is a crime punishable in a worst possible manner and service to God is a the "ultimate" good. What's so special in being at the gunpoint for eternity by God? Death seems more peaceful.
RE: Polar opposites
Don't most/all gods demand worship or else?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 5, 2018 at 12:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Don't most/all gods demand worship or else?

People write all kind of fiction stories. But for it to become so popular that many strong theists think that atheists are some kind of subhumans that need to be "cured", that's mind blowing a bit.
Not the FSM.
(July 5, 2018 at 12:20 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Not the FSM.

R'amen my friends.
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."  -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Empathy is the only way to true morality.           

Yes the FSM. I just read there is an after life hell threat of stale beer and STD's if you're not a true believer. 

But if I get an afterlife I guess I'd be cool with both.
(July 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:

Yes the FSM. I just read there is an after life hell threat of stale beer and STD's if you're not a true believer. 

STDs mean you are getting some action. Better than strumming a harp. Tongue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 5, 2018 at 6:17 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(July 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Yes the FSM. I just read there is an after life hell threat of stale beer and STD's if you're not a true believer. 

STDs mean you are getting some action. Better than strumming a harp. Tongue

Will an STD even matter in FSM hell? So I hump till my dicks drops off, then it's back to same ole same ole.
(July 5, 2018 at 8:08 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(July 5, 2018 at 6:17 pm)Fireball Wrote: STDs mean you are getting some action. Better than strumming a harp. Tongue

Will and STD even matter in FSM hell? So I hump till my dicks drops off, then it's back to same ole same ole.

Maybe he'll comp you a new sausage that delivers Alfredo sauce, and new meatballs! His noodly appendage might get a little too personal, though. Confused  I have no experience with the FSM IRL.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 5, 2018 at 8:16 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(July 5, 2018 at 8:08 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Will and STD even matter in FSM hell? So I hump till my dicks drops off, then it's back to same ole same ole.

Maybe he'll comp you a new sausage that delivers Alfredo sauce, and new meatballs! His noodly appendage might get a little too personal, though. Confused  I have no experience with the FSM IRL.

How would that be hell? Dinner and get laid at the same time. Perhaps the sauce would be rancid.