Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Televangelist Jim Bakker Is at it again.
Televangelist Jim Bakker Is at it again.
Televangelist Jim Bakker is now hawking a 'silver gel' he claims can cure 'all venereal diseases' for $25 per bottle

• Televangelist, author and convicted felon Jim Bakker has a new product for sale

• This time it's a 'silver gel' that cures 'all venereal diseases' and he calls a 'miracle'

• The ranges from $25 for four ounces of the gel version, $40 for one 16-ounce bottle of the liquid version, and $175 and $250 for a case each type, respectively

• The full ingredients of the product aren't known, but it's said to contain 'silver'

• In February, Bakker came out with fuel-less generators, doomsday guidebooks and buckets of food that he promised would last 30 days 

• Bakker is now co-hosting a new series called 'The Jim Bakker Show' with his current wife, Lori Bakker, from the Ozark Mountains in Missouri 
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eases.html
He must like the food in prison. Or maybe the men.
RE: Televangelist Jim Bakker Is at it again.
Surprised he didn't label it gold gel. Isn't silver beneath gold in the metal department?
(July 8, 2018 at 5:54 pm)Kit Wrote: Surprised he didn't label it gold gel.  Isn't silver beneath gold in the metal department?

He'd probably sell you sugar crystals and tell you its diamond.
If xhristards are stupid enough to buy it I say fleece the dumb fucks for all they are worth.  Serves them right for believing in fucking magic in the first place.
Silver is anti-microbial. It is used to treat wounds. Dressings  impregnated with silver such as Aguacel AG and ointments like Silvadene are great. There is no way any gel cures any venereal disease.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Various silver concoctions are antimicrobial and some were used for VD prior to antibiotics.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
But did they work?
It is weird that christians, upholders of marriage, celibacy onto that etc etc have so much demand for such product.

It was probably a devil's trick that got them such things.

I will now sell an ointment to put on dicks that will prevent most venereal deseases. A very natural sollution of 37% hydrogen chloride.
(July 8, 2018 at 6:36 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Silver is anti-microbial. It is used to treat wounds. Dressings  impregnated with silver such as Aguacel AG and ointments like Silvadene are great. There is no way any gel cures any venereal disease.

I went to look for silver to be used in some way for VD. One of the links amused me greatly.

[Image: f8v2I6L.png]

Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
His prices are MUCH too high.  I am currently offering a Platinum Gel at 25% less than what Bakker is charging for his garbage.  Not only will my product cure all venereal disease, it also cures rheumatism, emphysema, gout, gallstones, headache, toothache, backache, hair loss, fallen arches, corns, warts, bunions and influenza.

Satisfaction guaranteed or double your symptoms back.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actor Jim Nabors dies c172 14 1531 December 1, 2017 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Robert H. Schuller, televangelist, dies c172 3 1185 April 3, 2015 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Cephus