Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocket Science
Rocket Science
https://www.facebook.com/SciTechUniverse...24044/?t=0
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Rocket Science
Hmmph.  Reminds me of those shitty Gamera movies!

Of course you have to be careful about insulting giant turtles around here.
Comes up every year about this time.
Cool.

(July 14, 2018 at 4:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hmmph.  Reminds me of those shitty Gamera movies!

Of course you have to be careful about insulting giant turtles around here.
It's funny! The giant land tortoise was one of the last things the scientists in England could observe. Because, they would all be eaten before they got back. As well as large bladders of potable water. They were a sailors best friend! As well as, delicious!

I have eaten Green Sea Turtle and I've NEVER tasted anything better! I would liken it to a non lean hog. It don't taste like chicken! And the fin meat section is high in collagen making excellent soups and stews. Even better than Sharks Fin which I love!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ROCKET LAUNCH IN 3 MINUTES! Mudhammam 9 1753 February 8, 2014 at 3:03 am
Last Post: c172
  The Science of Why We Don’t Believe Science FifthElement 23 7688 June 25, 2013 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Science Laughs: Science Comedian Brian Malow orogenicman 4 4266 December 10, 2010 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Lethe