Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Siblings do you have?
How many Siblings do you have?
In grand total (i count my half siblings from my fathers second marriage) i have 18 siblings

Thou 4 are no longer alive .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: How many Siblings do you have?
One, a sister a year and a half younger than me.

Our family never treated the vagina as a circus car.
(July 16, 2018 at 12:24 am)Kit Wrote: One, a sister a year and a half younger than me.

Our family never treated the vagina as a circus car.
My parents were Catholic plus big families were the norm in the north not a lot of condoms and sex was  a recreational sport  as there was nothing to do in the winter .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I have 7.

One older brother.
One older sister.
One Younger Brother.
And three half-sisters from my dad's second marriage.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
The closest I have/had was a Westie my mother liked to call my "fuzzy brother." When I was in the first grade, the teacher asked if I had any brothers or sisters. I said I had a "fuzzy brother." She was concerned that it seemed I couldn't tell the difference between dogs and humans, and my mother had to explain that was her idea and I, as someone on the autism spectrum who had yet to grasp the metaphorical subtleties that should have been obvious in the phrase, just misinterpreted. As far as I could tell at the time, "fuzzy brother" was probably just a normal way for kids to refer to their pets. Surely, there wasn't anything unusual about Mum, I thought at the time. It took a while before I grasped how unusual (read: brains garnished with heavy chunks of the DSM-IV) my mother and I were.

Honestly, I think my parents figured out that having to deal with me (autistic and born the year Rain Man won the Oscar) was enough of a stressor without having to put someone else into the equation.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Three dead brothers, two living ones and one sister. But she supports Trump so she is actually dead to me too.

I myself have two living furry kids and have buried five others. But I'm not responsible for biologically increasing the human biomass of the planet.
Too many . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 16, 2018 at 12:52 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Too many . . . .

Mormon or catholic?
Farm background, recall?

More cheap farm hands, mom pooped out at least 2 in the bean field and kept working both times. Both times both infants were working by the end of the day too . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

One...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2173 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18121 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  How many here like pineapple pizza? ZenTrashin 20 1074 January 19, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  How many here have constant tinnitus? brewer 28 1457 May 20, 2021 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Astreja
  How many pages of "Kudos" do you have? Foxaèr 31 1391 December 17, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  How do you have so many reputation points? Macoleco 55 4433 August 3, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  How many pods per day? Gawdzilla Sama 67 8950 August 22, 2018 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So many nutty people. purplepurpose 38 4830 December 19, 2017 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  How many days of food in your house brewer 35 2558 November 2, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without? Whateverist 31 2231 September 29, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Joods