Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Orange man filter
Another Orange man filter
I found another filter, this one does not remove the orange man from news but replaces all articles covering him with "With 'rapist pig' etc". It's only one I can find for Firefox users, so at least you will know what articles to avoid reading if you value your sanity. (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...src=search). I hope this helps those of us trying to avoid the name T***** in our news.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

RE: Another Orange man filter
“Man”?
Dying to live, living to die.
I suppose a performance art trio named the orange man group is not a good idea then.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 31, 2018 at 1:58 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: I suppose a performance art trio named the orange man group is not a good idea then.

I'd have no problem with a group performance of savage satirists that makes him look like a fool. Oh, wait, it's already been done by a solo buffoon.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I tried the image filter too, but there's a problem. If you are interested in wildlife, in particular Orangutans, they also will not be displayed. How unfortunate!
(July 31, 2018 at 1:11 pm)Sterben Wrote: I hope this helps those of us trying to avoid the name T***** in our news.

His name is Trump. He's an asshole, he's not fucking Voldemort.
(July 31, 2018 at 8:01 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(July 31, 2018 at 1:11 pm)Sterben Wrote: I hope this helps those of us trying to avoid the name T***** in our news.

Are we sure Voldemort isn't hiding under that 'hair' on the other side of his head?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(July 31, 2018 at 8:01 pm)Tiberius Wrote:

I'm pretty sure Trump grabbed Voldemort by the pussy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orange Pi vs Raspberry Pi dyresand 2 967 March 1, 2017 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy