Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Primitive Tech Vid - Wood ash cement.
Another Primitive Tech Vid - Wood ash cement.
I love this guy, popularizing experimental archeaology on the youtubes.  Every one of his vids is worth watching.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Another Primitive Tech Vid - Wood ash cement.
I don't remember when I first saw this about the ash in cement. Crazy how those people did it millennia ago. People in this day and age tend to think people living that long ago weren't all that bright. They are wrong; all those people back then needed was a good education that wasn't subverted by religion.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Dad had a ready mix plant. We were adding fly ash to the portland as far back as the 70's.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Back with another.

pro tip: turn on subtitles when you watch his vids.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 24, 2018 at 11:18 am)Khemikal Wrote: Back with another.

pro tip: turn on subtitles when you watch his vids.

When will he level up to wooden computers?
As soon as he finds some redstone, I imagine.  Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "On Tyranny", MUST WATCH VID, READ BOOK. Brian37 6 603 February 11, 2020 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4