Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard
Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard
Nothing seems to be going his way!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...story.html

Quote:Pentagon delays President Trump's controversial military parade amid reports it would cost nearly $100 million

Quote:The Pentagon is raining on President Trump’s military parade.
The costly show of force, which was originally planned for this fall, was put on hold Thursday, with Pentagon officials saying they will look into alternative dates for next year.
“We originally targeted November 10, 2018 for this event but have now agreed to explore opportunities in 2019,” the Pentagon said in a statement.
A reason for the parade postponement was not immediately known, but the announcement came hours after CNBC reported it could cost taxpayers a stunning $92 million.

He must be so sad....  his heroes could do it.

[Image: TELEMMGLPICT000124402568_trans_NvBQzQNjv...mwidth=450]

[Image: passo_romano.jpg]

[Image: Kim-Jong-un-at-his-military-parade-in-Py...792745.jpg]

[Image: 880x495_cmsv2_60dd4c71-158b-5f55-836f-26...149582.jpg]

Get ready for a nasty tweet storm.  Taking candy from a baby is usually a loud process!!!
RE: Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard
I imagine they didn't want this kind of thing used against them when the midterms come. Because spending that much money on a parade, while saying we can't afford things like universal healthcare and such, doesn't really mesh.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

They can't do a proper parade until the Space Fleet™ is set up.

Then he has to recruit the redneck white supremacists he loves so much as the troops. A parade would be incomplete, afteeall, without the Storm Trumpers!
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: trump-parade-question.png]
(August 16, 2018 at 9:35 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: They can't do a proper parade until the Space Fleet™ is set up.

Then he has to recruit the redneck white supremacists he loves so much as the troops.  A parade would be incomplete, afteeall, without the Storm Trumpers!

The problem there Val is that space shots still have weight requirements.  With these rednecks...

[Image: sumo-dawg-20.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: tenor.gif]

I think we're gonna need a bigger rocket!
(August 16, 2018 at 9:35 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: They can't do a proper parade until the Space Fleet™ is set up.

Then he has to recruit the redneck white supremacists he loves so much as the troops. A parade would be incomplete, afteeall, without the Storm Trumpers!

Forget the parade and focus on the redneck recruitment drive. Get all of the would-be space cadets to gather for their induction at a remote location (Area 51 would be a nice touch), and then nuke them from space.
I think a proper parade might well consist of all the poor sods with PTSD, missing limbs, blindness, deafness and burn scars resulting from America's last two monumentally stoopid wars.  No tanks.  No guns.  No missile racks on lorries. No brass bands. Just the walking, wheeling and shuffling wounded.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Read the headline, then the sub-headline:

[Image: Sz082dLf_o.jpg]

And while we're at it look at this title

[Image: B2GCNFIx_o.jpg]

Just for reference, this is TEN TIMES the amount of money it would cost to make all public college free.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
He wants the parade for his own ego. He wants to stand in front of it knowing what he is able to command. He wants to show the world this.

Stroking his ego will cost you $100m.
(August 17, 2018 at 4:41 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Read the headline, then the sub-headline:

[Image: Sz082dLf_o.jpg]

And while we're at it look at this title

[Image: B2GCNFIx_o.jpg]

Just for reference, this is TEN TIMES the amount of money it would cost to make all public college free.

Don't be stupid - all the free education in the world can't compensate for a microphallus.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5683 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 11000 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Orange Ceasar Rises Rank Stranger 43 2209 November 16, 2020 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Sal
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1215 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2882 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Now He's Just A Butthurt Fucktard Minimalist 31 2323 November 14, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  NPCs. Orange man bad, Atheist Marxism Ismir 2 477 November 4, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 371 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Putin Comes To The Orange Shitgibbon's Defense Minimalist 10 1590 September 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Orange Shitgibbon Got Played Minimalist 2 427 July 31, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist