Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY MY MY MY WOOOO! Video
MY MY MY MY WOOOO! Video
Anyone remember this?

RE: MY MY MY MY WOOOO! Video
Drums ftw.

(playin it right now, thx bruh..wooooooh....you're gonna get me laid tonight)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Worked at a liquor store that played this song in the background 4 or 5 times a day. Song ruined. Sad
(August 18, 2018 at 8:02 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Worked at a liquor store that played this song in the background 4 or 5 times a day. Song ruined. Sad

I get that. I really hate radio stations or corporate crap that has limited rotation and play the same damned song over and over.

But I never got worn out on this one.
Isn't that song about pedophilia? Or am I misinformed?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 18, 2018 at 9:06 pm)Fireball Wrote: Isn't that song about pedophilia? Or am I misinformed?

Where the hell are you getting that from? 

If we are going to take art that seriously then ABBA's "Does Your Mother Know" and an even older song by another artist "Go Away Little Girl" also fit that bill.

If we are going to take art that seriously then Sting's "Every Step You Take" promotes stalking.

If we are going to take art that seriously then Eric Clapton's "Cocaine" is promoting drug use.

It's just music.
(August 19, 2018 at 10:03 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 18, 2018 at 9:06 pm)Fireball Wrote: Isn't that song about pedophilia? Or am I misinformed?

Where the hell are you getting that from? 

If we are going to take art that seriously then ABBA's "Does Your Mother Know" and an even older song by another artist "Go Away Little Girl" also fit that bill.

If we are going to take art that seriously then Sting's "Every Step You Take" promotes stalking.

If we are going to take art that seriously then Eric Clapton's "Cocaine" is promoting drug use.

It's just music.

Way to whip the froth over the top.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 19, 2018 at 10:06 am)Fireball Wrote:
(August 19, 2018 at 10:03 am)Brian37 Wrote: Where the hell are you getting that from? 

It's just music.

Way to whip the froth over the top.

Just responding to what you posted. If you didn't want a response why did you make the post?
The BEST thing about 'My Sharona' is that it isn't an ABBA song.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 19, 2018 at 10:12 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The BEST thing about 'My Sharona' is that it isn't an ABBA song.

Boru

Go fly a kite smarty pants! Big Grin

NOBODY PUTS ABBA IN THE CORNER!