Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindsey Graham - Without McCain He's Just One More Pussy
Lindsey Graham - Without McCain He's Just One More Pussy
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/lost-tw...-trumpism/

Quote:‘We lost two mavericks within a week’: Washington Post columnist eulogizes Lindsey Graham after he caves to Trumpism

Quote:Lindsey Graham was not a perfect man. He was not always a good man.
But Graham was, as the Washington Post‘s Dana Milbank writes, one of the few Congressional Republicans to ever take anything resembling a stand against Trumpism. Then, on Tuesday, he went on Fox & Friends and repeated all of Trump’s favorite lines about his alleged collusion with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

“We lost two mavericks within a week. On Saturday, we lost the legendary John McCain. On Tuesday, we lost his loyal sidekick, Sen. Lindsey O. Graham,” Milbank writes, as the South Carolina senator, “buried whatever remained of his own reputation for iconoclasm even before his partner’s funeral.

So apparently there are no balls at all left in the republicunt party!
RE: Lindsey Graham - Without McCain He's Just One More Pussy
(August 31, 2018 at 10:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/lost-tw...-trumpism/
So apparently there are no balls at all left in the republicunt party!

You'd find more balls at a castrasti convention than you would a republitraitor one, pre or post McCain. He just talked the talk, never bothered with the walk.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
He is the bro with no ho. What do you expect?
I guess I was hoping for the guy who would pick up the flag and carry on.... not the guy who defects at the first opportunity.

Well.  You know what I think of republicunts.
(September 1, 2018 at 4:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I guess I was hoping for the guy who would pick up the flag and carry on.... not the guy who defects at the first opportunity.

Well.  You know what I think of republicunts.

You are looking for a spine amongst fungi and worms.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social democracy in Europe without 5 minutes Interaktive 1 589 January 3, 2023 at 4:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 578 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1008 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  McCain Showed Some Class - Pence Is Just A Sleazebag Minimalist 7 1597 June 13, 2017 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pussy Grabbers of a Feather Have to Stick Together! Minimalist 4 431 April 7, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So Jesus Is Okay With Grabbing Pussy? Minimalist 20 2706 April 5, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: GUBU
  This Just In: Trump Is Even More Stupid Than I Suspected BrianSoddingBoru4 41 8771 February 28, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Republicunt Pussy Grabbers On Full Parade Minimalist 4 755 January 4, 2017 at 1:51 pm
  What is it with Trump supporters not wanting to discuss policy without name calling NuclearEnergy 73 13479 December 28, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Gary Johnson: Trump's a pussy CapnAwesome 37 5141 August 4, 2016 at 6:27 pm