Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Johnson: Trump's a pussy
Gary Johnson: Trump's a pussy
Trump says he's much rather just debate Hillary, Gary Johnson responds: Trump is a pussy.

[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Gary Johnson: Trump's a pussy
Might be just about the only thing that Johnson ever got right.
(August 4, 2016 at 2:00 am)Minimalist Wrote: Might be just about the only thing that Johnson ever got right.

You don't agree with him about anything else, like legalizing weed for example?
(August 4, 2016 at 2:07 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 2:00 am)Minimalist Wrote: Might be just about the only thing that Johnson ever got right.

You don't agree with him about anything else, like legalizing weed for example?

Or ending our involvement in the middle east?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(August 4, 2016 at 2:16 am)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 2:07 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: You don't agree with him about anything else, like legalizing weed for example?

Or ending our involvement in the middle east?

You really think not cleaning up after yourselves is the best thing you could be doing right now?
The true 'Murrican way.

Make the biggest possible mess and tell everyone else to clean it up.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Is Gary Johnson always like that? Or was he drunk there?

How is his approach any different from what Rubio took with Trump?
I agree with Johnson that Trump will be a weak president. However , in the 21st century a presidential candidate should not be using something as enchanting and beautiful as  pussy as an insult. I refer to Trump as a cheeto-faced snot gibbon. I guess gibbon is to Chimp as pussy is to Johnson.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 4, 2016 at 6:15 am)Irrational Wrote: Is Gary Johnson always like that?

You mean - stoned? Yeah, pretty much.

(August 4, 2016 at 6:15 am)Irrational Wrote: Or was he drunk there?

Nope, definitely stoned.

(August 4, 2016 at 6:15 am)Irrational Wrote: How is his approach any different from what Rubio took with Trump?

He's really, really stoned. In nature - stoners prey on cheetos. If Johnson ends up in a debate with Trump - he'll probably try to lick his face. Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Worst. Cheeto-dust. Ever.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 983 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36693 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Lindsey Graham - Without McCain He's Just One More Pussy Minimalist 4 1416 September 1, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Pussy Grabbers of a Feather Have to Stick Together! Minimalist 4 427 April 7, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So Jesus Is Okay With Grabbing Pussy? Minimalist 20 2637 April 5, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: GUBU
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3073 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Republicunt Pussy Grabbers On Full Parade Minimalist 4 740 January 4, 2017 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4028 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  John Oliver...Spotlight on Johnson and Stein Minimalist 51 4447 October 19, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1640 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon