Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q: Where Does a 300 pound cat go?
Q: Where Does a 300 pound cat go?
A:  Anyplace he wants.

RE: Q: Where Does a 300 pound cat go?
It's all good fun until someone gets eaten ... back at the hotel ... after dinner and a few drinks.
[Image: para1_slideshow.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It must have been a finicky, over indulged millennial lion that can rifle through a cart full of reasonably fresh meat and say, “mah, nothing to eat”.

I think traditional value need to be reasserted or I dispair for the future of lion kind.
(September 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: It must have been a finicky, over indulged millennial lion that can rifle through a cart full of reasonably fresh meat and say, “mah, nothing to eat”.  

I think traditional value need to be reasserted or I dispair for the future of lion kind.

You didn't notice the MAGA* hat? 

*Make Africa Great Again.
(September 5, 2018 at 3:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: A:  Anyplace he wants.

What the f? Um no, just NO!
Huge lawsuit just waiting to happen.
(September 5, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Huge lawsuit just waiting to happen.

Yea.

Even if they are just playing, their claws and jaws can kill you.

Roy while he didn't blame the tiger, because what the experts think, is when it grabbed his neck, they suspected the tiger was trying to help him like a cub.

Unless your job is to keep them, or study them, everyone else should not be near them.
(September 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: It must have been a finicky, over indulged millennial lion that can rifle through a cart full of reasonably fresh meat and say, “mah, nothing to eat”.  

Perhaps he was a vegan?
(September 5, 2018 at 4:59 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 5, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Huge lawsuit just waiting to happen.

Yea.

Even if they are just playing, their claws and jaws can kill you.

Roy while he didn't blame the tiger, because what the experts think, is when it grabbed his neck, they suspected the tiger was trying to help him like a cub.

Unless your job is to keep them, or study them, everyone else should not be near them.

Responsible zoos and sanctuaries always have a divider between the animals and the keepers. They're never in the enclosure with the critter unless it's dire. (Animals large enough to hurt the keepers, of course.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy Cat ladies! ignoramus 0 428 June 1, 2018 at 4:43 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Grumpy Cat: The Movie BrokenQuill92 0 587 January 11, 2014 at 11:51 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Ninja cat Darwinian 2 1136 February 13, 2012 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Darth
  Cat says OMNOMNOM while eating sour cream Autumnlicious 3 1531 April 8, 2010 at 9:54 am
Last Post: darkwolf176
  HUMOUR: Simon's Cat Kyuuketsuki 0 855 May 22, 2009 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki