Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLOTUS chanel's "Stand By Your Man"
FLOTUS chanel's "Stand By Your Man"
Damn lag, I just saw this on MSNBC, but no link as of yet.

FLOTUS just made a public statement saying basically "Freedom of speech, yadda yadda yadda..... BUT you are  picking on my husband."

I will post a link when google catches up. I just saw it a minute go.
RE: FLOTUS chanel's "Stand By Your Man"
Is she the anonymous NYT editorial author ??

Bwa, ha, ha, ha !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: FLOTUS chanel's "Stand By Your Man"
(September 6, 2018 at 12:50 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Is she the anonymous NYT editorial author ??

Bwa, ha, ha, ha !!!

No, but that is what she was bitching about. The NYT story.

Argument was basically, "They shouldn't be allowed to make shit up".

OH HOW MY IRONY METER AND SPIDY SENSE EXPLODED.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1135 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Florida Stand Your Ground Shooting brewer 40 4713 August 5, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Chicago Man Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Weiner After Robbing a Hotdog Stand Rhondazvous 6 952 November 7, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Martin McGuinness will not stand in another election account_inactive 3 811 January 22, 2017 at 10:11 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So, tell me again what your mirror tells you after voting for that man abaris 113 13812 November 17, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  This reminds me a bit of Steven Kind and The Stand abaris 0 790 September 11, 2015 at 8:29 am
Last Post: abaris