Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATeenAtheist: ASDA, previous conspiracy fan and marxist
Information 
ATeenAtheist: ASDA, previous conspiracy fan and marxist
Hello, all of you. I'm an 18-year-old high school senior working towards IT. I am an agnostic atheist towards generic, non-descript gods, such as those of deism or pantheism and agnostic atheist towards impossible gods, those being logically impossible or physical so. I was a conspiracy fan for most of my childhood. I listened to Alex Jones and many others. I thought my future was going to be a doomsday scenario with banks and things like that. After that, I became a Marxist, specifically a techno-Marxist with the help of Peter Joseph and The Venus Project. After some arguments with ancaps, I gave up on that prospect and became what I am now. The transition towards anti-theist was due to me watching Aron-Ra's channel.
RE: ATeenAtheist: ASDA, previous conspiracy fan and marxist
Welcome.

That’s a hell of a journey.
Dying to live, living to die.
Karl or Groucho?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Hello, there.
(September 7, 2018 at 6:29 pm)Wololo Wrote: Karl or Groucho?

Nither. I'm more of a Leninist.
Hi there youngin.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Welcome.

Enjoy the wild side while you can.

Just not on my lawn.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 7, 2018 at 6:48 pm)ATeenAtheist Wrote:
(September 7, 2018 at 6:29 pm)Wololo Wrote: Karl or Groucho?

Nither. I'm more of a Leninist.

What's your opinion on tanks?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(September 8, 2018 at 5:02 am)Lucanus Wrote:
(September 7, 2018 at 6:48 pm)ATeenAtheist Wrote: Nither. I'm more of a Leninist.

What's your opinion on tanks?

I say they're good manners, along with "pleases" and "your welcomes"

And speaking of your welcomes....

Welcomes to the forum, comrade!

I am a quasi-Marxist, too. I reject some central Marxist/Leninist orthodoxies, but also wholeheartedly accept some core tenets (such as capitalism is alienation from one's own labor product). I am heavily influenced by the ideas of Henry David Thoreau and his ideas of disobedience. So that flavors my Marxist leanings with some anarcho-goodness. Some say capitalism must be overthrown with violence because capitalism depends itself on violence. I say that capitalism more so depends itself on obedience and therefore disobedience is the only true way to overthrow capitalism.

Anyway, I hope to hear your thoughts in the forums.

Welcome
(September 7, 2018 at 6:18 pm)ATeenAtheist Wrote: Hello, all of you. I'm an 18-year-old high school senior working towards IT. I am an agnostic atheist towards generic, non-descript gods, such as those of deism or pantheism and agnostic atheist towards impossible gods, those being logically impossible or physical so. I was a conspiracy fan for most of my childhood. I listened to Alex Jones and many others. I thought my future was going to be a doomsday scenario with banks and things like that. After that, I became a Marxist, specifically a techno-Marxist with the help of Peter Joseph and The Venus Project. After some arguments with ancaps, I gave up on that prospect and became what I am now. The transition towards anti-theist was due to me watching Aron-Ra's channel.

Welcome, how many babies have you eaten so far?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 657 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  the summoning of a Marxist atheist oscarstrok 20 5436 June 13, 2011 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Epimethean