Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I finally used up all my kudoes
I finally used up all my kudoes
Perhaps I've been overly generous with my kudos, since I haven't been able to add any since Tuesday, it occurs to me there might be a finite supply.

Or more likely I accidentally did something on my User CP that I can't figure out how to fix. To my knowledge, nothing else has changed, I'm not using my mobile, same computer as usual. I suppose it's possible that my company's security is doing something weird.

Any fixes, help, or pro tips would be appreciated.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
RE: I finally used up all my kudoes
I tried giving you one.

Hope it helped Tongue
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Apparently, because I was just able to kudo you. Either that or a mysterious higher power. Thanks, admins!

But only you so far, Mr. Obvious. Maybe it's a useful piece of info that I can kudo in this thread but not in others?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
I'm just going to keep kudos'ing you until it is clear that both you and Tinkerbell will live!
You almost hit the forum I suggested 😝
Oh well this is close enough. Sorry I don’t have any good advice but hopefully one of the others will have some ideas.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Have you tried it on different devices?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I could probably share a few with you.
(September 13, 2018 at 9:12 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Perhaps I've been overly generous with my kudos, since I haven't been able to add any since Tuesday, it occurs to me there might be a finite supply.

Or more likely I accidentally did something on my User CP that I can't figure out how to fix. To my knowledge, nothing else has changed, I'm not using my mobile, same computer as usual. I suppose it's possible that my company's security is doing something weird.

Any fixes, help, or pro tips would be appreciated.

Weird, to my knowledge we hadn't any updates recently. Mabe Tibs or the admins been upgrading something, but that would affetct other people too.

Most basic idea is to clear the AF.org cache entries of your browser and restart it. Are using the mobile version or desktop version?
(September 13, 2018 at 1:03 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Weird, to my knowledge we hadn't any updates recently. Mabe Tibs or the admins been upgrading something, but that would affetct other people too.

[Image: how%20forum%20members%20see%20Tibbs.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 13, 2018 at 12:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I could probably share a few with you.

I doubt if this is a good time for drinks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a particular thread that should be used for posting our own artwork? Jay1982 3 1769 October 18, 2011 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Jay1982