Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.... and the rest is history
.... and the rest is history
Bank Manager:
I can't risk lending you any capital.
I just cannot see a market for a loud motorbike with an unbalanced engine ...
I'm sorry I can't help you further Mr Davidson.

You and that other absent minded professor friend of yours, Mr Decker, wouldn't know how to run a business if your lives depended on it!
quote: Mrs: Black

Bank of England:
We're in a depression and you think you can sell people a car worth 10 times the normal car price? You've got rocks in your head.

Please don't bother me again Mr Royce.

Hey Jesus, forget trying to sell those stupid wooden side tables to scrape a living, I've got a better idea! You in?

Big Grin

(any other true stories, put them here!!!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: .... and the rest is history
Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Vibrator, but I don't think that the problem of women's sexual dissatisfaction is prevalent enough to warrant our bank investing in your company. Big Grin
first post and in the gutter we go! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You're welcome.
You want to run for president?!
Hah, good one Donald. We could do with a laugh now and again. Thanks. Hey everybody look; I'm voting for Trump. I know, right? Hah.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
I told Orville, I told Wilbur, and now I'm tellin' you! That thing will never get off the ground. Stick with the goddam bicycle shop!

Now excuse me, I have a plane to catch.
Due to The injury to your back, you'll find that there will be Some new problems in your day-to-day life. Taking The bus, For example. You will find that getting back up, after sitting down, will not be that easy. Please, keep these things in mind Mrs. Parks.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
"Let's write the President, he can get that bomb built and the world will be more peaceful for it. We can get Albert to sign it too."
You have an idea to squirt medicated water where Mr. Douchebag?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
"Mr. Columbus, your gradeschool maths teacher is holding on line six. ... Okay, I'll have her call back. Have a nice trip to China."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  45's history of throwing his own under the bus Brian37 0 453 December 11, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ancient History BrokenQuill92 1 556 May 25, 2014 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Geez...don't you people know your history? thesummerqueen 8 1793 September 27, 2011 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger