Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geez...don't you people know your history?
Geez...don't you people know your history?
*snerk*

[Image: 7oscp.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Geez...don't you people know your history?
Epic Trollage, reason number 1 through 100 to participate on that site.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Your avatar is frightening me.
BOW BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY FRO!

(I have one where my beard is as long as my hair in this one but my head is shaved...would you prefer that instead? That was a great do for cruising through the barrio in safety)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
No. But I am going to PM you something.
(September 27, 2011 at 11:11 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: *snerk*

[Image: 7oscp.jpg]

Thanks Queen, I loved this.

I hope this is just 2 people being hilarious...
Cunt
Brilliant. Big Grin

Next up:

"I went to London and there are no English people. Why is this?"
[Image: 12-1773491818.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Brian37 74 2625 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Brian37 22 1123 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  You know you are old when. Brian37 70 4240 January 28, 2021 at 9:24 am
Last Post: polymath257
  .... and the rest is history ignoramus 11 704 September 16, 2018 at 12:52 pm
  You Know You've Been on AF Too Long When.... FatAndFaithless 52 6722 January 31, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  45's history of throwing his own under the bus Brian37 0 460 December 11, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Everything you know is wrong. Gawdzilla Sama 12 1458 November 4, 2017 at 7:57 am
  You know you've been on the forum too long when... robvalue 191 16370 April 12, 2016 at 2:43 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Ancient History BrokenQuill92 1 558 May 25, 2014 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I don't even know why this is funny... max-greece 5 1454 April 19, 2014 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain