Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reversing the Topsy effect.
Reversing the Topsy effect.
We moved into this place in '13, on a rush. (Prior landwitch was a PITA.) Since then two areas have been junkyards, the 'girl's room' (GR)* and the master suite (MS). Last weekend Boss Lady got all new furniture for the MS. We had stripped out everything that wasn't going to be there when it was done prior to delivery and stuffed it in the GR. The new furniture came on Saturday and since then I've been hauling stuff out of the GR to be sent to recycle (where appropriate.) My lawn-guy left a trailer for me to load. 

While I was doing this I came to realization that junk has a life of its own and will breed if left undisturbed. 

*Our lady cats hide from the 37 pound tom in there.
RE: Reversing the Topsy effect.
And nice furniture it is!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(September 18, 2018 at 10:37 am)Fireball Wrote: And nice furniture it is!

Meh, I preferred bamboo when I could get it. A bamboo bed doesn't need springs.
[Image: stf,small,600x600-c,0,0,1000,1000.u1.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20170910214516]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explain This #2: The Mandela Effect GrandizerII 11 1757 February 2, 2018 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Online disinhibition effect Darkstar 33 7537 January 22, 2014 at 8:03 am
Last Post: houseofcantor