Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc
"Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc
This is a thread to either make fun of or seriously criticize "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc.

I will start in order to get into the wiki craze, creationists have developed their own "Creation Wiki". creation science.

http://creationwiki.org/
undefined
RE: "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc
Apparently the main purpose of that site is for them to bullshit each other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-LMpeEmaTk
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
All that site needs is Mama Gump explaining stupid to them!
The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
- Albert Einstein
Scientists and geologists want more evidence. "Creation scientists" and "flood geologists" want more bananas.
Is there a more laughable oxymoron than "Creation Scientist"?
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
(December 21, 2010 at 10:27 am)Thor Wrote: Is there a more laughable oxymoron than "Creation Scientist"?

"Army intelligence".

Go navy.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 21, 2010 at 2:40 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 21, 2010 at 10:27 am)Thor Wrote: Is there a more laughable oxymoron than "Creation Scientist"?

"Army intelligence".

Go navy.

How about jumbo shrimp?
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
(December 21, 2010 at 2:40 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: "Army intelligence".

Go navy.

I'd rather have a sister in the whorehouse than a brother in the navy . . .

Tongue - j/k

"We need not suppose more things to exist than are absolutely neccesary." William of Occam

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt" William Shakespeare (Measure for Measure: Act 1, Scene 4)

AgnosticAtheist
(December 21, 2010 at 6:34 pm)Sam Wrote:
(December 21, 2010 at 2:40 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: "Army intelligence".

Go navy.

I'd rather have a sister in the whorehouse than a brother in the navy . . .

Tongue - j/k

Making lemonade out of lemon? AngelAngel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creationist, flat Earth, antivaxer etc stuff Dave B 26 4977 December 21, 2017 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof) insider432 277 119305 August 22, 2014 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 9512 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot