Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mostly bizarre.
Mostly bizarre.
Atheists in general rely on science but science contradict them almost at every step especially when it say that something must come from something else so the universe must come from something yet most atheists deny that the universe must come from a creator.

Who else then?
Father Christmas?

Isn't this bizarre?   Think  

Do they fully believe in science or they only believe in part usually when it meet their agenda?   Lightbulb

Science also doesn't say that with the physical death we (our consciousness or our I) die as well yet atheists think otherwise.
And when science ever said that the consciousness is a product of the brain?

Each and every belief that atheists carry in their mind doesn't find any evidence in science yet most atheists glorify science as the royal jelly of knowledge.

Why?

WHY?    Shake Fist
RE: Mostly bizarre.
(September 22, 2018 at 9:45 am)Little Rik Wrote: Atheists in general rely on science but science contradict them almost at every step

I'm going to stop you right there, because it has always been clear you are the one who does not understand science.
(September 22, 2018 at 9:47 am)Kit Wrote:
(September 22, 2018 at 9:45 am)Little Rik Wrote: Atheists in general rely on science but science contradict them almost at every step

I'm going to stop you right there, because clearly you are the one who does not understand science.

Lol.  Smile

Atheists also try to stop science where it is in their interest but science never stop.
Sooner or later science will prove you dead wrong.  Smile

The only one who stop is the human brain of some fools that refuse to learn.  Smile
Ironically, you're the one who refuses to learn.
(September 22, 2018 at 9:45 am)Little Rik Wrote: [...]

[Image: giphy.gif]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Quote:Science also doesn't say that with the physical death we (our consciousness or our I) die as well

https://www.scientificamerican.com/artic...en-we-die/

Excerpts:

'The hypothesis that the brain creates consciousness, however, has vastly more evidence for it than the hypothesis that consciousness creates the brain.'

'Neuroscientists can predict human choices from brain-scanning activity before the subject is even consciously aware of the decisions made.'

'Thousands of experiments confirm the hypothesis that neurochemical processes produce subjective experiences.'

In other words, consciousness is a function of neurochemical activity that takes place in the brain.  When the brain ceases to function, consciousness can no longer exist.

In future, you should probably check what science has to say about a given topic before posting here.  It might make you look (slightly) less like a drooling imbecile.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 22, 2018 at 9:56 am)Kit Wrote: Ironically, you're the one who refuses to learn.

I did show you that atheists make unproven claims on the back of their imagination pretending that science back them up.

Now is your turn.
You back your claim that I refuse to learn.
When?
How?
Where?

I am all ears Kit. I'm all ears!
(September 22, 2018 at 10:11 am)Little Rik Wrote: You back your claim that I refuse to learn.

The fact that we've been through this before, ad nauseam, is evidence enough that you refuse to see reason.
(September 22, 2018 at 9:45 am)Little Rik Wrote: And when science ever said that the consciousness is a product of the brain?

A quick google search and: https://www.sciencealert.com/harvard-sci...sciousness
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 22, 2018 at 10:11 am)Little Rik Wrote: I am all ears Kit. I'm all ears!

And no brains.